Cheap Critter fodder

  • Geoff Potter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hello,

      today I called in to the newsagents, and quite by chance they had just received the first part of one of those magazine & model series.

      This time, the series is called "tractors of the world" and comes from a company called Hachette.

      The first model is a 1/43 scale Ferguson TE-20 (1947) tractor in grey. See it at:

      http://www.tractorcollection.co.uk/index.html

      Lots of possibilities here for critters in On30. All for the princely sum of $5.95 (Australian) each.

      After the first one, the second model will be $12.95 Aust., then $19.95 for models after that. The second model is something from 1958-59.

      I'm not sure i'd pay above $12.95, but it could be worth watching.

      They come out fortnightly. I purchased three of the introductory models straight off. The lady behind the counter looked at me weirdly. I knew the question was coming, but, to her credit, she refrained from asking what I wanted with so many.

      regards

      Geoff Potter
      Wamberal NSW

      The road to Hell is paved with good intentions...

    • Brett Payne
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
        Tv advertising for this magazine series started today. The models look
        to be nicely detailed.

        Brett

        Sent from my iPhone