Re: News on the Krauss

  • brojess2
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
      Cold?
      Wouldn't be as cold as what it is down here in Tasmania.

      Regards, Brodie

      --- In ausnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com, daniel caso <d.caso@...> wrote:

      > Bruce:
      >
      >     Cold?
      >
      >     Don't worry and don't hurry. I'll wait.
      >
      >    I am having some troubles at branding your DVD (it was too much for a CD). Yesterday came the guy who usually help me with the computer and after several tries he couldn't discover what is wrong. He will be here again on wenesday with his laptop to check again. As soon as it works I'll send you all the material.
      >
      >   Also don't worry about the prices. It will be o.k.
      >
      >                                      Regards
      >
      >                                                          Daniel

    • John Dennis
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2009
        Hi All,

        The Climax Restoration Committee at Puffing Billy have arranged
        another trip behind the "little engines", this time to celebrate
        Carbon's 120th birthday. Although the guest of honour won't be
        working, the train will run from Emerald to Gembrook and return
        double-headed behind the former John Benn 2-4-2ST (Couillet No.861 of
        1886), and Sir John Grice 0-4-0ST (Peckett No.1711 of 1926). The price
        includes lunch at Gembrook.

        The booking form is available here:
        http://members.ozemail.com.au/~telica/Carbon.pdf

        Cheers,
        John
        John Dennis jdennis@...
        Melbourne,Australia Home of the HOn30 Dutton Bay Tramway
        and the Australian Narrow Gauge Web-Exhibition Gallery
        Dutton Bay URL: http://members.optusnet.com.au/duttonbay
        WebX http://members.optusnet.com.au/jdennis/ng_webex.html
      • Frank Stamford
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 7, 2009
          Hello all,

          Unfortunately the trip to celebrate Carbom's 120th birthday has been cancelled (or possibly deferred to an unknown date).

          The Peckett locomotive "Sir John Grice" will not be available on that date - it is currently at Belgrave workshops for maintenance and the extent of the work required turned out to be greater than expected.

          Anyone who has already booked will have their money refunded.

          Regards,

          Frank

          --- In ausnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com, John Dennis <jdennis@...> wrote:

          > Hi All,
          >
          > The Climax Restoration Committee at Puffing Billy have arranged
          > another trip behind the "little engines", this time to celebrate
          > Carbon's 120th birthday. Although the guest of honour won't be
          > working, the train will run from Emerald to Gembrook and return
          > double-headed behind the former John Benn 2-4-2ST (Couillet No.861 of
          > 1886), and Sir John Grice 0-4-0ST (Peckett No.1711 of 1926). The price
          > includes lunch at Gembrook.
          >
          > The booking form is available here:
          > http://members.ozemail.com.au/~telica/Carbon.pdf
          >
          > Cheers,
          > John
          > John Dennis jdennis@...
          > Melbourne,Australia Home of the HOn30 Dutton Bay Tramway
          > and the Australian Narrow Gauge Web-Exhibition Gallery
          > Dutton Bay URL: http://members.optusnet.com.au/duttonbay
          > WebX http://members.optusnet.com.au/jdennis/ng_webex.html

        • David R Axup
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 7, 2009
            That's a bummer. I guess I'll put the cheque through the shredder.

            David