Joining

  • carey floyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2003
      Hi,
      I am not from Australia but I am interested in the narrow gauge
      railways located there. I know some of you from the On30 and
      other groups and look forward to this forum. My current interest is
      in modeling mining in On30, On18, and Gn15 (or Hn15; 1:24 on
      16.5mm gauge). My modeling is free-lanced and thus I could
      place it anywhere...

      Carey Floyd
      North Carolina USA