15918Grampians Model Railway Exhibition, July 12-13

  • danpickard2004
    Jul 3, 2014

      Hi all,

      Thought I might drop a plug for the up and coming Grampians Model Railway Exhibition, held up in Stawell in a bit over a week (July 12-13, at the SES Hall, Sloane Street, Saturday 9-5:30, Sunday 9:30-4).  Usually a fairly big show, but in the interest of this group, it also has a reasonable amount of narrow gauge modelling on display.  Out of around 25 layouts and displays, about 10 of these will be either narrow gauge layouts, or contain narrow gauge content in the display

      I will be there with a tree display, as well as a new O-14 layout I am currently working on (still early stages).  Allan Ogden will be up there with his new "Glyn Halt", as well as Laurie Green, John Hunter and Grant McAdam with a sizable "Art of the Diorama" display.  That's at least a few of the regulars mentioned, but certainly a number of other items worth checking out, plus the usual reasonable selection of traders to browse over.

      Cheers,

      Dan Pickard

      (PS - bring a warm coat!)