      Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2014 2:28 PM
      Subject: Re: [ausnarrowgauge] 7mm scale chopper couplings REPLY 2

      Hi again David,
      Just realised that the company name changed when Rusty re-acquired it. It's now 'JG models'.
      He has a kit on e-bay at the moment,
      http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/181441964369?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
      so you can probably get in touch with him through that.
      Cheers,
      Frank Savery,
      Owner, Operator, Chief Cook & Bottle Washer,
      King Island Tramway, Tasmania

      Growing old is compulsory . . . growing up is optional

      Off course I talk to myself, sometimes, you just HAVE to get an expert opinion.

      On 22/06/2014 2:07 PM, Frank Savery franksavery@... [ausnarrowgauge] wrote:

      Hi David,
      I think that would be from my mate Rusty Smith at RJ Models. He sold the business a few years back, but, has recently bought it back, You'll probably get it by googling RJ Models, If not, let's know and I'll find his personal e-mail.
      Cheers,
      Frank Savery,
      Owner, Operator, Chief Cook & Bottle Washer,
      King Island Tramway, Tasmania

      Growing old is compulsory . . . growing up is optional

      Off course I talk to myself, sometimes, you just HAVE to get an expert opinion.

      On 22/06/2014 10:31 AM, 'David & Crenagh' theelliotts@... [ausnarrowgauge] wrote:

      Some years ago I obtained some 7mm scale couplings for an outlet in Oz. These were mounted in Kadee mounts. Can anyone point me to the supplier?

      Thanks

      David Elliott

      Victoria BC Canada

      No virus found in this message.