15908Re: [ausnarrowgauge] 7mm scale chopper couplings REPLY 2

  • Frank Savery
    Jun 21, 2014
      Hi again David,
      Just realised that the company name changed when Rusty re-acquired it. It's now 'JG models'.
      He has a kit on e-bay at the moment,
      http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/181441964369?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
      so you can probably get in touch with him through that.
      Cheers,
      Frank Savery,
      Owner, Operator, Chief Cook & Bottle Washer,
      King Island Tramway, Tasmania

      Growing old is compulsory . . . growing up is optional

      Off course I talk to myself, sometimes, you just HAVE to get an expert opinion.

      On 22/06/2014 2:07 PM, Frank Savery franksavery@... [ausnarrowgauge] wrote:

      Hi David,
      I think that would be from my mate Rusty Smith at RJ Models. He sold the business a few years back, but, has recently bought it back, You'll probably get it by googling RJ Models, If not, let's know and I'll find his personal e-mail.
      Cheers,
      Frank Savery,
      Owner, Operator, Chief Cook & Bottle Washer,
      King Island Tramway, Tasmania

      Growing old is compulsory . . . growing up is optional

      Off course I talk to myself, sometimes, you just HAVE to get an expert opinion.

      On 22/06/2014 10:31 AM, 'David & Crenagh' theelliotts@... [ausnarrowgauge] wrote:

      Some years ago I obtained some 7mm scale couplings for an outlet in Oz. These were mounted in Kadee mounts. Can anyone point me to the supplier?

      Thanks

      DavidElliott

      Victoria BC Canada

  • Show all 30 messages in this topic