      To: ausnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com
      From: ausnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 17:00:15 +1000
      Subject: Re: [ausnarrowgauge] Outside frame loco assistance

      What size wheels do you need David?

      Brian
      Qld. Aust.

      Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 4:20 PM

      I have a  1:48 #D print of PBR's Peckett, and ar elooking to motorise it.  Att hemoment a Bullant fromn Hollywood foundry is the preferred power unit. But since the Peckett is outside frame, and needs outside cranks, that is what I need to find.

      Any ideas where to get some?

      David Head

      No virus found in this message.