15895Items of interest - For Sale

  • brojess2
    Jun 11, 2014

      Hi all,

      I have a number of items I am looking to pass on as they no longer have any use for me.

      2 on30 AMK NBH Kits, $80 each ONO plus postage.

      West Side Plymouth Loco, finished with black beetle (on30). Not sure on price so open to offers.

      Milestone Miniatures on30 MOW Tank Wagon with motor & pump kit $60 ONO plus postage.

      I also have some ex WD Models Tasmanian Railway kits in Hon3.5. They include DB bogie Guards Van.

       C Wagon, E Van, H Cattle wagon. All 4 wheelers. I also have screw link couplings, dozens of sets of 8 spoke wheels, brass wheel sets, and  a heap of 4 wheeled brass underframe kits that have buffers, air hoses and all the brake rigging.

      If anyone is interested please email me at brodie @ lyndal . net . au (less the spaces)  and I can provide photos

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic