15694Re: [ausnarrowgauge] Re: Bachmann Whitcomb diseasel

  • Rod Hutchinson
    Jan 22, 2014

      Ian,

      What Branchline's chassis are you considering?

      Rod

      On Jan 22, 2014 8:04 PM, "Ian Johnston" <ianajng@...> wrote:

      Hi Brian,

      I don’t want HO 44 tonners, the bodies will probably end up in the bin,  I’m after a mechanism suitable for a totally different use. The Stanton drive would possibly be an option if I didn’t already have the 44 tonners. I’ll await a possible reply from Branchlines in the UK, if that chassis is still available, it’ll possibly be the best option, as it has outside frames, connecting and coupling rods, and cylinders already, so less to scratchbuild.

      Cheers

      Ian J

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic