      From: Brian
      Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 1:20 PM
      Subject: Re: [ausnarrowgauge] Scratch-building trees

      Bruce,
      You could try Christmas Everyday, Rob might have what you need.

      Brian
      Qld. Aust.

      Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 12:17 PM
      Subject: [ausnarrowgauge] Scratch-building trees

      Hi folks,

      I am in the process of scratch-building a couple of trees, using the wire armature method. I have tried to source the fibre material which goes on top of the branches. I have been looking for the Noch Woodlands product, however the local hobby shops which stock Nock Woodslands, do not carry product.

      Can anyone recommend a suitable material, which is available locally? I note that Micro Mark sells a similar material, however I am finding the postage cost of getting orders from the US is getting astronomical, and if possible would like to buy from an Australian trader.

      Thanks guys!

      Bruce

      No virus found in this message.