15678Scratch-building trees

  • trendchaser500
    Jan 16, 2014

      Hi folks,

      I am in the process of scratch-building a couple of trees, using the wire armature method. I have tried to source the fibre material which goes on top of the branches. I have been looking for the Noch Woodlands product, however the local hobby shops which stock Nock Woodslands, do not carry product.

      Can anyone recommend a suitable material, which is available locally? I note that Micro Mark sells a similar material, however I am finding the postage cost of getting orders from the US is getting astronomical, and if possible would like to buy from an Australian trader.

      Thanks guys!

      Bruce

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic