Re: [ausnarrowgauge] 0n30 VR NA (Puffing Billy)

(15673)
  • William Uffelman
    Jan 13 Expand Messages
      I responded off list the other day but have had no answer about how to pay from US.

      Bill Uffelman
      Ocean View Delaware

      On Monday, January 13, 2014 6:03 PM, "naguoning@..." <naguoning@...> wrote:

      To anyone interested I am going to the factory on Monday to check the first half of the production run of these. If you want to order one, especially a black one please do so now! For those who have ordered and not yet paid, now is the time. The models should start to arrive in Oz within the next 2 weeks.
      In my eyes (which I must admit do have some bias) I think this model runs very, very well which is something you can't see in the photos.
      For anyone who has somehow missed seeing the model you can see more at:
      http://www.haskellco.net/0n30puffingbillyNA.html

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic