156720n30 VR NA (Puffing Billy)

  • bachmanntaiwan
    Jan 13, 2014

      To anyone interested I am going to the factory on Monday to check the first half of the production run of these. If you want to order one, especially a black one please do so now! For those who have ordered and not yet paid, now is the time. The models should start to arrive in Oz within the next 2 weeks.

      In my eyes (which I must admit do have some bias) I think this model runs very, very well which is something you can't see in the photos.

      For anyone who has somehow missed seeing the model you can see more at:

      http://www.haskellco.net/0n30puffingbillyNA.html

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic