      From: ausnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ausnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bruce Wood
      Sent: Saturday, 28 September 2013 5:51 PM
      To: ausnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ausnarrowgauge] Ridge capping.

      David,

      There was one-page article in Narrow Gauge Downunder, April 2012, using a simple MDF jig, and thin aluminium sheet (the author used the aluminium seal in a Milo tin).

      I hope that this helps?

      Cheers

      Bruce

      Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 5:15 PM

      G’day all,

      Does anyone have a tried and successful method for making ridge capping for corrugated iron roofing?  The one that looks like the letter Omega [Ώ] with the tags at the bottom of the arc longer.  I have tried several methods all so far have been unsatisfactory so any tips would be thankfully received and applied.

      Cheers,

      David

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic