15533Re: [ausnarrowgauge] Track

  • Frank Savery
    Sep 26, 2013
      Hi Peter,
      Ray at AUSTRAL MODELCRAFT in Brisbane always used to stock GT track.
      Cheers,
      Frank Savery,
      Owner, Operator, Chief Cook & Bottle Washer,
      Lakes District Portage Railway
      and King Island Tramway, Tasmania
      On 27/09/2013 4:31 PM, trix33@... wrote:

      Hi All,
      Not a N.G. question I know but I need some help. I am in need of 180 feet of code 100 H.O. track. The track is required for some new display cases that I have just installed in my train room so does not have to be " top quality " just straight. Can anybody point me in the right direction to whom might stock good 2nd hand or maybe GT track ?. I think Peco is a bit dear for my purpose. Would prefer to spend the difference on my layout.
      Thanks in advance
      Peter
      Bacchus Marsh

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic