Weekly Houston Tournament

  • mark.butler1
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2013
      I am heading to Houston for the weekly tournament. Would love to see some Austin faces there. SRO sports Bar.
    • Thomas Cook
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2013
        I forgot this group even existed.  I am down to get a couple of games in sometime with some folks here in Austin.   Any takers?  I work during the day but can sneak out from time to time.  Open to whenever.. nights preferred.

        Mark, I assume the Houston weekly is on Friday night?  I am in Houston from time to time for work, but not usually on Friday night.

        Can we get a roll call of who is even on this list and reads these emails?  I havent seen one of these in so long, but maybe I have just missed them..

        I am ready to puck it up!  :)

        Thomas

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2013
          I'd like to start playing again too but can't make the Houston tourney
          this weekend.

          For practices, weeknights are really hard for me these days. But
          please keep me on the list and if anyone gets something going again
          I'll try making it out when I'm able.

          Wyatt has been expressing an interest in playing more too and I've
          been talking about taking him to Pinballz so when we do that I'll let
          everyone know.

          Till then...

          Kendra