Weekly this Tuesday 2-Mar 9pm @Buffalo Billiards 201 E. 6th St.

  • carlwag
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
      Let's play some pick-up air hockey, winner keeps the table!

      Tuesday 2-Mar 9pm

      Buffalo Billiards 201 E. 6th St.
    • Kendra Harris
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
        Re: [ausaho] Weekly this Tuesday 2-Mar 9pm @Buffalo Billiards 201 E. 6th St. I won’t be making it out tomorrow night and can’t make the Saturday monthly either (working all day!). Hope you all have fun and I plan to catch up again soon.

        Kendra

        On 3/1/10 3:47 PM, "carlwag" <carl.wagg@...> wrote:

        Let's play some pick-up air hockey, winner keeps the table!

        Tuesday 2-Mar 9pm

        Buffalo Billiards 201 E. 6th St.

      • Heather Allard