December monthly is this Saturday at 4:30p!

  • ausaho-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2009
      December monthly is this Saturday the 5th! Be there at 4:30 for practice and game begins promptly at 5:00pm! Buffalo Billiards 201 E 6th st.

      Come out and get your game on!
    • kendralyn@grandecom.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2009
        I know I've said this before, but I think I can I think I can I think
        I can! I hope we get a good turnout. I might try to bring a new person
        too!

        Cheers,
        Kendra

        Quoting ausaho-owner@yahoogroups.com:

        > December monthly is this Saturday the 5th! Be there at 4:30 for
        > practice and game begins promptly at 5:00pm! Buffalo Billiards 201 E
        > 6th st.
        >
        > Come out and get your game on!

      • Gemar, Edward
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2009

          Sunny and I are planning on being there!  Also, Henry mentioned he’s going to try and make it.

        • kendralyn@grandecom.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 4, 2009
            Awesome - let's make it a mini holiday reunion! :)

            Anyone else??

            Quoting "Gemar, Edward" <Edward.Gemar@...>:

            > Sunny and I are planning on being there! Also, Henry mentioned he's
            > going to try and make it.

          • David Moore
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 4, 2009
              I'll be there too for a change, woo hoo!

              David

              Quoting "Gemar, Edward" <Edward.Gemar@ zilliant. com>:

              > Sunny and I are planning on being there! Also, Henry mentioned he's
              > going to try and make it.

            • Thomas Cook
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 4, 2009
                I plan to be there and I'll even play left-handed and blind folded (upon request)

                let da pucks fly mother puckers!