Monthly Tourney Saturday!

  • Kendra Sue
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2009
      Just a reminder that our monthly Austin Air Hockey tournament is scheduled to take place this Saturday, June 6. Hope to see many of you out!

      Date: Saturday, June 6
      Time: 5:00 pm SHARP (practice begins at 4:30)
      Location: Buffalo Billiards (201 E.6th Street)
      Entry Fee: $5
      Prizes: Cash and Buffalo Billiard's Gift Cards!

      FYI: 12+ players will require single game consolation in the loser's
      bracket. We are currently only able to run the tournament on one table
      so our time is limited.

      I will plan on getting the tournament started, but would appreciate
      help with directing so let me know if you are able. I will try to arrive around 4:30, so come early if you want to get some practice games in.

      Keep On Puckin'!

      Kendra Sue
    • Kendra Sue
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2009

        Date: Saturday, June 6
        Time: 5:00 pm SHARP (practice begins at 4:30)
        Location: Buffalo Billiards (201 E.6th Street)
        Entry Fee: $5
        Prizes: Cash and Buffalo Billiard's Gift Cards!

        FYI: 12+ players will require single game consolation in the loser's
        bracket. We are currently only able to run the tournament on one table
        so our time is limited.

        I will plan on getting the tournament started, but would appreciate
        help with directing so let me know if you are able. I will try to arrive
        by 4:30, so come early if you want to get some practice games in.

        Keep On Puckin'!

        Kendra Sue