Monthly Tourney THIS Saturday!

  • Kendra Sue
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      Austin Pucksters!

      Just a reminder that the Austin Air Hockey monthly tournament will
      take place this Saturday, Feb 7th at Buffalo Billiards (210 E. 6th
      Street) at 5:00 pm SHARP (4:30 practice).

      Heather has kindly agreed to run this one. Last time we only had 5
      people show up...a record low for our monthlies! We need to practice
      for Vegas, so come on out!

      Kendra