Saturday Monthly THIS WEEK!

  • Kendra Sue
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008
      Just a reminder that our next Saturday monthly Austin Air Hockey
      tournament is scheduled to take place this Saturday, October 4.

      Date: Saturday, October 4
      Time: 5:00 pm SHARP (practice begins at 4:30)
      Location: Buffalo Billiards (201 E.6th Street)
      Entry Fee: $5

      Prizes: Cash and Buffalo Billiard's Gift Cards!

      FYI: 12+ players will require single game consolation in the loser's
      bracket. We are currently only able to run the tournament on one table
      so our time is limited. PLEASE BE ON TIME.

      I will plan on getting the tournament started, but would appreciate
      help with directing. I plan to arrive at 4:30.

      Keep On Puckin'!

      Kendra Sue
    • Kendra Sue
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 29, 2009
        Just a reminder that our monthly Austin Air Hockey tournament is scheduled to take place this Saturday, May 2. Hope to
        see many of you out!

        Date: Saturday, May 2
        Time: 5:00 pm SHARP (practice begins at 4:30)
        Location: Buffalo Billiards (201 E.6th Street)
        Entry Fee: $5
        Prizes: Cash and Buffalo Billiard's Gift Cards!

        FYI: 12+ players will require single game consolation in the loser's
        bracket. We are currently only able to run the tournament on one table
        so our time is limited.

        I will plan on getting the tournament started, but would appreciate
        help with directing so let me know if you are able. I plan to arrive
        around 4:30, so come early if you want to get some practice games in.

        Keep On Puckin'!

        Kendra Sue
      • carlwag
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30, 2009
          Kendra,

          I have the tourney book from last month and was assuming I was going to run the tournament.

          But if you're going to be there, I had made some plans a couple of months ago for this Saturday afternoon.

          Could I get the book to you in case I can't get there in time? Or should I just drop the book off at Buffalo Billiards?

          > Date: Saturday, May 2
          > Time: 5:00 pm SHARP (practice begins at 4:30)
          > Location: Buffalo Billiards (201 E.6th Street)
          > Entry Fee: $5
          > Prizes: Cash and Buffalo Billiard's Gift Cards!
        • Norman Richards
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 30, 2009
            On Apr 30, 2009, at 10:52 PM, carlwag wrote:

            > I have the tourney book from last month and was assuming I was going
            > to run the tournament.
            >
            > But if you're going to be there, I had made some plans a couple of
            > months ago for this Saturday afternoon.
            >
            > Could I get the book to you in case I can't get there in time? Or
            > should I just drop the book off at Buffalo Billiards?

            Is the puck I left at the tourney a couple months back in there?