Texas State Open in October!

  • Kendra Sue
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2008
      Hello all,

      Chris is still trying to decide which weekend to hold the TSO in
      October - the 2nd (10-12) or the 4th (24-26).

      If you are interested in attending, please let me know ASAP. Also,
      please let me know if one weekend works better than the other for you.
      I am voting for Oct 24-26 myself since I'll be in Seattle the 2nd weekend.

      I'm including Andrew's original message below.

      ********************

      WWW.AIRHOCKEYWORLD.COM
      YOUR SOURCE FOR THE LATEST AIR HOCKEY NEWS,
      PICTURES, RANKINGS AND ALL NEW MESSAGE FORUMS!!

      Since our plans for a Houston major have been pushed to Summer '09,
      Chris Green of Dallas has decided to try and put together the 2008
      Texas State Open Classic to be held at the Southfork Hotel in
      Richardson, Texas just north of Dallas. Chris' tournament last year
      was an amazing event... easily one of the best Air Hockey tournaments
      I've ever attended. This was the event that brought out the original
      inventors of the Air Hockey table!! Like last year, the '08 Classic
      will be played on Chris' beautifully restored Brunswick tables.

      At the moment, Chris is debating between the 2nd and 4th weekends of
      October. His decision will be largely based on the availability of
      Houston and Austin players. Please respond to this message AS SOON AS
      POSSIBLE and let me know if you will be able to attend either weekend
      and I'll let Chris know so he can continue with his plans.

      Regards,

      Andrew Flanagan

      Grafix Emporium
      4642 FM 2920, Suite B