Saturday Tourney September 6!!

  • Kendra Sue
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      Just a reminder that our next Saturday monthly Austin Air Hockey
      tournament is scheduled to take place this Saturday, September 6. Hope to
      see many of you out!

      Date: Saturday, September 6
      Time: 5:00 pm SHARP (practice begins at 4:30)
      Location: Buffalo Billiards (201 E.6th Street)
      Entry Fee: $5

      Prizes: Cash and Buffalo Billiard's Gift Cards!

      FYI: 12+ players will require single game consolation in the loser's
      bracket. We are currently only able to run the tournament on one table
      so our time is limited so PLEASE BE ON TIME.

      I will plan on getting the tournament started, but would appreciate
      help with directing so let me know if you are able. I plan to arrive
      at 4:30.

      Keep On Puckin'!

      Kendra Sue