First Sat Monthly This Saturday, June 7th!!

  • Kendra Sue
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Just a reminder that the first Saturday monthly Austin Air Hockey
      tournament is scheduled to take place this Saturday, June 7th. Hope to
      see many of you out!

      Date: Saturday, June 7th
      Time: 5:00 pm SHARP (practice begins at 4:30)
      Location: Buffalo Billiards (201 E.6th Street)
      Entry Fee: $5

      Prizes: Cash and Buffalo Billiard's Gift Cards!

      FYI: 12+ players will require single game consolation in the loser's
      bracket. We are currently only able to run the tournament on one table
      so our time is limited.

      I will plan on getting the tournament started, but would appreciate
      help with directing. Kevlyn - you expressed interest, so if you'd like
      to help out this Saturday I'd welcome it!

      Keep On Puckin'!

      Kendra Sue