Paulus is in town!

  • henry lynn
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2008
      For those of you who go a few years back, Paulus is in
      town until next Wednesday morning and would like to
      meet up for some puck. I don't feel comfortable
      posting his cell # on the forum, but you can call or
      contact me if you'd like it.

      ,henry

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • ptrisnadi
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2008
        Thanks, Henry, for forwarding my message. So, yeah, I set up a
        get-together thing at Jo's (242 West Second Street) for Sunday evening
        at 6. It would be great if you can make it. I don't know what time the
        practice y'all have at the Underground/Texas Union Rec Center, but
        maybe we can swing by there afterward? Either way, I also plan to be
        at Dirty Dog this coming Tuesday. Don't wait for me, and just start
        the weekly; I may or may not play, but I definitely want to meet y'all.

        K, so, hope to see you Sunday or Tuesday. 'Til then...

        - Paulus
      • Henry Joseph Lynn