RE: [ausaho] Saturday Night Practice

  • Heather Allard
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2008
      I can meet up for a bit o' practicing!  Would love to see everyone.  Sorry I haven't been out on Tuesdays lately.  I'm now fostering a dog from the Humane Society (an abuse/neglect case) and she needs lots of my time so work nights are hard.

      Hope to see you on Saturday.

      Heather

      To: ausaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: kendralyn@...
      Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 00:00:08 +0000
      Subject: [ausaho] Saturday Night Practice

      I'm thinking of trying to get a group together at Dirty Dog this Saturday night around 8ish for
      some practice. Trying to see how many might be interested first. If you think you might be
      up for it, let me know!

      Also, how was the tourney last night?

      Kendra

    • Kendra Sue
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2008
        Hey All,

        Let's get our practice on this Saturday night! How about meeting at Dirty Dog at 9 pm or so?
        Jose Mora is going to be in town too, so let's give him a big welcome.

        Let me know if you can make it out!

        Kendra