November Tournaments

  • Kendra Sue
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007
      Hey Austin Pucksters!

      Sorry I've been so out of touch the last month...it's been a busy one indeed! I hope to be
      back in the air hockey scene much more starting this coming Tuesday.

      That said, we have all Tuesdays open for directors this month, so please feel free to sign
      up now. I might be able to do one later in the month, but this Tuesday I may be running a
      little late. So, whoever signs up to direct, please save me a spot!

      Edward, thanks a million for taking over when others have not signed up. However, I think
      it's time for others of us who are willing and able to step up and do your part by directing
      when you can.

      Finally, I will try to remember to print more sign-up sheets, bracket sheets, etc. and bring
      them with my on Tuesday. We also need to come up with an easy way to get newbies on
      our email list. Maybe I will print some small cards to pass out to them and let them contact
      us if they want to be added to our Yahoo and/or MySpace page...seems easier than trying
      to keep up with inviting them every week.

      Okay, looking forward to seeing everyone on Tuesday then!

      Kendra