language \ software barrier

  • padmasana@go.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16 5:41 AM
      Dear Friends,

      I'd like to understand what's going on in this site, but my PC
      doesn't match with Cyrillic characters nor I uundrstand Russian. Can
      anyone suggest me any translation software?

      cheers

      Padmasana
    • Semenov Mixail
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2001
        Hello!

        You can help a service http://www.translate.ru , which ensures a translation of postal messages.
        Try to translate an e-mail and write please me.

        Respectfully yours Михаил.

        > I'd like to understand what's going on in this site, but my PC
        > doesn't match with Cyrillic characters nor I uundrstand Russian. Can
        > anyone suggest me any translation software?
        >
        > cheers
        >
        > Padmasana

      • regular
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 9, 2001