8963energy magick

  • Kiara
    Nov 6, 2011
      Energy magic is the art of working with the energy dimensions of people,
      objects and the Universe at large to create events and changes which appear
      as "magic" to those who don't understand energy.
      Energy magic covers all the traditional forms of magic such as
      spells, rituals and potions;
      fortune telling and clairvoyance,
      protection and glamours;
      relationships with plants, animals and crystals;
      relationships with the higher self and higher beings,
      and it also deals with setting and controlling the energetic properties of
      physical objects such as artefacts, charms, totems, symbols and sigils.
      Here is a very short introduction to the basic ideas of energy magic.

      Energy Magic
      In order to understand energy magic or real magic and work with it correctly
      we have to understand that the world is made up of some hard components,
      and these are the tips of the iceberg of much larger structures, which are
      the energy dimensions.
      Our icebergs also float in oceans of energy, on energy worlds, which exist
      within giant energy solar systems, and those are parts of even greater
      energetic galaxies, which swirl in the even greater context of the entire
      Universe.
      All things have an energy component, and in order to work with real reality
      which is the hard plus the energy dimensions correctly, we need to first of
      all, read the energetic realities behind the scenes of material objects, and
      then put them together in such a way that we achieve a form of cocktail that
      does what we want it to do.
      No-one can become a proper practitioner of magic or ever do any real magic
      who cannot read and understand energetic realities.
      Such a person is energy blind and they will try to make up for this by using
      recipes from a spell book, copying out ideas and symbols and meanings that
      other people who were not so afflicted worked out and wrote down.
      However, this doesn't help; someone without taste buds can't cook well, even
      if you give them the best recipe books of the ages, the best cookers and
      pots, and the best ingredients, they will NEVER become a master chef.
      Worse, their food will never even taste good enough for a simple family
      dinner – and how could it?
      The good news is that actually only very few people are really energy blind;
      most just simply haven't opened their eyes of night, as we call them, to
      take a good long look at the real energy dimensions of everything.
      As always, 99% of that is fear - there is a lot of information in the energy
      dimensions, and when all of a sudden someone is presented with view of the
      world where everything is alive, everything moves and shifts and there is a
      million times more going on at any given time than they ever suspected there
      was, a person can easily freak out and reflexively shut down their eyes of
      night, "This is too much! I'm scared! I don't want to know that much ..."
      style.
      The fact is that this enormous amount of information about the energy worlds
      needs to be processed not by our conscious mind, but by our energy mind,
      which is a part of every person's energy body.
      In order to do magic properly, we need to access the energy mind and use it
      to give us information about the world, and tell what we need to do in order
      to make changes there, taking EVERYTHING into consideration.
      The energy mind doesn't work with "thoughts" or "words" but instead, works
      with visions.
      Visions are not just what you see, but like a lucid dream, they have
      information that you feel through your energy body, hear through your other
      ears, see through your eyes of night and it all feels very real, much more
      than three dimensional, and fully autogenic.
      For a practitioner of magic, the ability to step into visions is the first
      order of the day.
      Once this becomes successfully achieved, everything else is a piece of cake,
      quite literally.
      The energy mind is the gateway to the higher powers of the Universe, to one
      s own soul and higher aspects; and to the real information about the world
      around us.
      Once we open this gateway, we gain access to premium information that we can
      use in our magic to make it safe and powerful in every way.
      This premium information includes guidance and wisdom from ancestors and
      higher beings; it includes recipes for spells, instructions for rituals,
      information about how to make potions and charms, and is in essence our own
      personal book not of shadows, but of wonderous light filled existence, that
      is already written, already there, and all we have to do is to open it, and
      step inside.
      Energy magic thereby works with the energy dimensions that exist behind the
      facade of everyday material objects.
      Energy magic makes magic real, accessible, doable and most of all LOGICAL.
      Energy magic is extremely powerful in the affects it has on the environment,
      on people, on animals, on reality itself.
      As it is natural to human beings, energy magic is completely pure, neither
      good nor evil, black or white, but simply WHAT THERE REALLY IS, and about
      what happens when we begin to CHANGE THAT.