[aum] Re: SIGN THE PETITION - fix the custody system!

  • Karl Denninger
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30 4:07 PM
      I did, with corroboration and work effort from a few other people.

      Karl Denninger (karl@...) Web: http://childrens-justice.org
      Isn't it time we started putting KIDS first? See the above URL for
      a plan to do exactly that!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31 7:58 PM
        --- Karl Denninger <karl@...> wrote:

        > I did, with corroboration and work effort from a few
        > other people.

        Thanks Karl. I'll go ahead and sign the other ones.
        Thanks for doing this work.

        Tom

        http://click.egroups.com/1/665/5/_/25534/_/949204553/

        http://click.egroups.com/1/665/5/_/25534/_/949272746/

        http://click.egroups.com/1/665/5/_/25534/_/949277235/

        > -- Easily schedule meetings and events using the
        > group calendar!
        > -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=aum&m=1

        http://im.yahoo.com
      • Karl Denninger
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 31 8:18 PM
          No problem at all.

          Declaration 2000 isn't mine, by the way (its attributed). The others are
          primarily my work product, with input from others.