[aum] Re: SIGN THE PETITION - fix the custody system!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2000
      Karl,

      I signed one of the petitioins, but got alittle
      vervous about where these are comming from. Can you
      give alittle info on who put these together.

      Tom

      http://click.egroups.com/1/665/5/_/25534/_/949204553/

      > --

      http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=aum&m=1

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • Karl Denninger
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 30, 2000
        I did, with corroboration and work effort from a few other people.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 31, 2000
          --- Karl Denninger <karl@...> wrote:

          > I did, with corroboration and work effort from a few
          > other people.

          Thanks Karl. I'll go ahead and sign the other ones.
          Thanks for doing this work.

          Tom

          http://click.egroups.com/1/665/5/_/25534/_/949272746/

          http://click.egroups.com/1/665/5/_/25534/_/949277235/

          > -- Easily schedule meetings and events using the
          > group calendar!
          > -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=aum&m=1

          http://im.yahoo.com
        • Karl Denninger
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 31, 2000
            No problem at all.

            Declaration 2000 isn't mine, by the way (its attributed). The others are
            primarily my work product, with input from others.