Light humor

  • Darryl B. McDowell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2003

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2003 10:43 AM
      Subject: [Remnants_Hope] lite humor

      An elderly man who lived by himself in Kentucky wanted to spade up his potato garden, but found it just too difficult for him. The ground was hard to dig and his muscles protested. His only son, Bubba, who used to help him, was in prison.

      The old man wrote a letter to his son and mentioned his predicament.

      Dear Bubba,

      I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won’t be able to plant my potato garden this year. I’m just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If you were here, all my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me.

      Love, Dad

      A few days later he received a letter from his son.

      Dear Dad,

      For heaven’s sake, Dad, don’t dig up that garden! That’s where I buried the BODIES!

      Love, Bubba

      At 4 A.M. the next morning, F.B.I. agents and local police showed up and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left.

      That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

      Dear Dad,

      Go ahead and plant the potatoes now. That’s the best I could do under the circumstances.

      Love, Bubba

      Do you Yahoo!?