[aum] Fwd: [patriarchy] Paleo-Suffragettes AntiAbortion Quotes

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2000
      Begin forwarded message:

      "No matter what the motive, love of ease, or a
      desire to save from suffering the unborn innocent, the woman is awfully
      guilty who commits the deed. It will burden her conscience in life, it
      will burden her soul in death; but oh, thrice guilty is he who drove her
      to the desperation which impelled her to the crime!"

      --Susan B. Anthony,

      "When we consider that women are treated as property, it is
      degrading to
      women that we should treat our children as property to be disposed of as
      we see fit."

      --Elizabeth Cady Stanton