Re: [AUM] Re: Woe to Women: Ruined Men

  • Phillip Parker
    Message 1 of 56 , Apr 1, 2003
      oinkwoink, fun facts:
      pig like female, black
      or brown in color, with coarse but sparse hair
      covering body. Its face is long with fleshy warts and
      protruding tusks, makeup doesn�t help.

      oinkwoink�s use burrows for shelter and when entering,
      the sows back in. This enables them to defend
      themselves against porkers. In the mornings,
      oinkwoink�s burst out of their burrows at top speed to
      get a running start on any misogynists that may be
      lurking nearby.

      These disgruntled females are destructive to the land
      churning up the soil, rolling on crops, grubbing about
      and pissing off valuable resources, they fart good
      too. oinkwoink�s travel in groups called sounders
      consisting of 1 or 2 sows and young offspring called
      juvenile delinquents.

      Phillip

    • Stephen Morgan
      Message 56 of 56 , Apr 13, 2003
        Phillip Parker wrote:

        > > Phillip: The Koran is not an account of Mohammed's
        > > life nor does it have his “biography tacked on the
        > > end.” Clearly as a bona fide religious bigot you
        > have
        > > never read it nor have any idea what it contains.
        >
        > Same to you.
        >
        > Phillip: This, of course is a typical answer from you.

        You are obviously as ignorant of the Qu'ran as you are ignorant of the
        Bible, simple as that.

        > No supporting evidence, just a tiresome ad hominem
        > attack.

        If so then the same can be said of your post. "*SAME* to you."

        > Makes it clear that it’s not worth bothering
        > with trying to communicate with you.
        >
        > I tend to focus on the more "esoteric" historical
        > arenas, but I still
        > know more than you about this stuff.
        >
        > Phillip: Nothing you mention is “esoteric” to me.
        > Sorry but it’s stuff I studied years ago.

        es·o·ter·ic
        adj.

        Intended for or understood by only a particular group: an esoteric
        cult. See
        Synonyms at mysterious.
        Of or relating to that which is known by a restricted number of
        people.
        -- http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=esoteric

        > Judging from
        > your attitude, probably before you were born since you
        > are clearly a rather immature individual.

        Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the
        believers, in
        word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
        -- 1 Timothy 4:12

        It's nice to see you're not going to stoop to ad hominem attacks,
        though.

        > Everything after that was mad raving about the
        > greatness of the Qu'ran,
        > the divine inspiration of Mo and other unsupported
        > claims.
        >
        > Phillip: You really are hopeless. I am not a Moslem or
        > a Christian. I was explaining the point of view of
        > Islam.

        You were arguing for the Qu'ran as more valid than the Bible and for
        Islam as a "revelation" in its own right, despite the historical
        evidence that it is a Christian heresy. Your words betray you.

        > To attribute those beliefs to me is to totally
        > miss the point. But then you seem to do that all the
        > time.

        Personal attacks only discredit you.

        > Probably because you are so firmly entrenched in
        > bigotry you can’t see the woods for the trees! So no,
        > I’m not a bigot. I couldn’t give a flying F*^k about
        > what Islam or Christianity claims other than from the
        > point of view of different faith systems communicating
        > with one another. The world is to small for bigotry
        > and narrow mindedness to continue. It kills to many
        > innocent people.

        A nice point coming from someone supporting this war:
        http://www.homsonline.com/Irak/AmericanAgressionVictimsPhotos.htm

        > But them you no doubt think that
        > anyone who doesn’t think like you deserves hell on
        > earth and elsewhere.

        Administering satellite guided justice is more of an American thing, I
        leave God to judge. God is the one who will condemn the heathen to hell,
        not me. Whoever is corrupt will go to hell. If they will repent they
        will be saved, if not they will get what they deserve.

        > No, I'm not like Osama. I don't kill people of rule
        > with an iron fist. I
        > wouldn't want to rule everything, I'm content to watch
        > people being
        > evil, tell them off and be ignored.
        >
        > Phillip: Only you know what is wrong or right?

        Only God can say what is wrong and what is right. Only those who know
        God can know what is wrong and what is right.

        > Well
        > actually don’t bother answering. Since you have a hot
        > line to “God” the answer is obvious. Hope you are
        > content with your religious mania.

        Yes, very much so.

        > In a few years you
        > will probably look back and realize what an
        > embarrassing twit you were.

        So you say.

        > No, I had no "vulgar prejudice and ignorance" until I
        > became a
        > Christian. I was nice guy, always popular and
        > successful. I'm glad I'm
        > not like that any more. Everything I knew was wrong,
        > you see. I am God's
        > son and he has taught me.
        >
        > Phillip: LOL. What an Ego!!!

        They probably said the same thing about Jesus.

        > and, quite seriously, how
        > sad.

        I feel sad for you.

        > God is on my side, that's good enough for me.
        >
        > Phillip: I tend to think the person on your side
        > probably lives in a much hotter place than God!

        You are using your personal dislike for me to paint me as evil. You are
        evil because you are not of God.

        In that day the prayer of the holy and the righteous, and the blood
        of the
        righteous, shall ascend from the earth into the presence of the Lord
        of
        spirits.

        In that day shall the holy ones assemble, who dwell above the
        heavens, and
        with united voice petition, supplicate, praise, laud, and bless the
        name of
        the Lord of spirits, on account of the blood of the righteous which
        has been
        shed; that the prayer of the righteous may not be intermitted before
        the
        Lord of spirits; that for them he would execute judgment; and that
        his
        patience may not endure for ever.

        At that time I beheld the Ancient of days, while he sat upon the
        throne of
        his glory, while the book of the living was opened in his presence,
        and
        while all the powers which were above the heavens stood around and
        before
        him.

        Then were the hearts of the saints full of joy, because the
        consummation of
        righteousness was arrived, the supplication of the saints heard, and
        the
        blood of the righteous appreciated by the Lord of spirits.

        In that place I beheld a fountain of righteousness, which never
        failed,
        encircled by many springs of wisdom. Of these all the thirsty drank,
        and
        were filled with wisdom, having their habitation with the righteous,
        the
        elect, and the holy.

        In that hour was this Son of man invoked before the Lord of spirits,
        and his
        name in the presence of the Ancient of days.

        Before the sun and the signs were created, before the stars of heaven
        were
        formed, his name was invoked in the presence of the Lord of spirits.
        support shall he be for the righteous and the holy to lean upon,
        without
        falling; and he shall be the light of nations.

        He shall be the hope of those whose hearts are troubled. All, who
        dwell on
        earth, shall fall down and worship before him; shall bless and
        glorify him,
        and sing praises to the name of the Lord of spirits.

        Therefore the Elect and the Concealed One existed in his presence,
        before
        the world was created, and for ever.

        In his presence he existed, and has revealed to the saints and to the
        righteous the wisdom of the Lord of spirits; for he has preserved the
        lot of
        the righteous, because they have hated and rejected this world of
        iniquity,
        and have detested all its works and ways, in the name of the Lord of
        spirits.

        For in his name shall they be preserved; and his will shall be their
        life.
        In those days shall the kings of the earth and the mighty men, who
        have
        gained the world by their achievements, become humble in countenance.

        For in the day of their anxiety and trouble their souls shall not be
        saved;
        and they shall be in subjection to those whom I have chosen.

        I will cast them like hay into the fire, and like lead into the
        water. Thus
        shall they burn in the presence of the righteous, and sink in the
        presence
        of the holy; nor shall a tenth part of them be found.

        But in the day of their trouble, the world shall obtain tranquillity.

        In his presence shall they fall, and not be raised up again; nor
        shall there
        be any one to take them out of his hands, and to lift them up: for
        they have
        denied the Lord of spirits, and his Messiah. The name of the Lord of
        spirits
        shall be blessed.

        -- Enoch 47:1-48:11

        --
        "I prefer the most unfair peace to the most righteous war."
        -- Cicero