Bad Anger.

  • John K.
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
      As a person who knows the laws of nature I would say
      that if anyone is being constantly wronged and can not get
      any help or justice they develop anger much more disturbing
      and intoxicating then any drug. I believe, that applies
      even more to men then to women.

      And while most men feel very little of discrimination,
      the males who need help against female abuse and those who
      are falsely accused are literally sacrificed by society. They
      suffer tremendous pain and injustice which costs many their
      sanity. Even though I was in a verbally abusive situation for
      very long with my medicine I am almost sane. I am not nice,
      but I am not a criminal either.

      Although such anger is 100% natural, it is not 100%
      beneficial. By far the worst is the fact that we often insult
      the very women trying to help us. It hurts them and it hurts
      us and it is PROFITABLE for real misandrists.

      Just think about it! Someone who rejects help from a good
      person who offers it is very mean. Any abuser's (including
      that of an abusive system) goal is to make it's victims
      unlovable. It's hard to resist such dehumanisation, but it
      is possible.

      I do not blame my therapist who helps me more then any
      other person for the ways I was wronged by society. I do not
      blame the few individuals who have any empathy for me -- male
      or female.

      PUNISHMENT AND CRIME
      http://www.geocities.com/masculistdetectives/dart1
    • Giant Attitude
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002

        John K." <knouten@...> wrote:

             As a person who knows the laws of nature I would say
        that if anyone is being constantly wronged and can not get
        any help or justice they develop anger much more disturbing
        and intoxicating then any drug.  I believe, that applies
        even more to men then to women.

             And while most men feel very little of discrimination,
        the males who need help against female abuse and those who
        are falsely accused are literally sacrificed by society.  They
        suffer tremendous pain and injustice which costs many their
        sanity.  Even though I was in a verbally abusive situation for
        very long with my medicine I am almost sane.

        Good.  Keep at it until you become completely sane.

        "  I am not nice,
        > but I am not a criminal either.

        > Although such anger is 100% natural, it is not 100%
        > beneficial.  By far the worst is the fact that we often
        > insult
        > the very women trying to help us.

        Is this what you are going to do for the rest of your life, Newt?  Write the same post over and over again?

        >  It hurts them and it   > hurts
        > us and it is PROFITABLE for real misandrists.

        Nonsense.  Worse is better.

        > Just think about it!  Someone who rejects help from a good > person who offers it is very mean.  Any abuser's          >(including that of an abusive system) goal is to make it's > victims
        > unlovable.

        Someone has succeeded with you.

        >  It's hard to resist such dehumanisation, but it
        >  is possible.

        >     I do not blame my therapist who helps me more then any >   other person for the ways I was wronged by society.  I >   do not
        >   blame the few individuals who have any empathy for me -- >   male or female.

        Please feel free to blame me.  I don't have any empathy for you.
        PUNISHMENT AND CRIME
        http://www.geocities.com/masculistdetectives/dart1

        THE MASCULIST TRINITY
        http://www.geocities.com/qim/masculisttrinity.htm

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • John K.
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
          --- In aum@y..., Giant Attitude <giantattitude@y...> wrote:

          > Please feel free to blame me. I don't have any empathy for you.

          I should not start any flame wars more then I did already. Most of
          those who know me can not feel empathy for me.