Re: [AUM] Kerry and VietNam: A "Genocidal War"?

  • Robert C Rhodes
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 30, 2001
      Glenn Burger, Deborah Terreson, & List:

      In re the matter of Senator Kerry, refer to the current issue of U S NEWS
      & WORLD REPORT with columnist John Leo's quite surprising essay.

      The excessive consideration of very dubious 'psychology' and the usual
      empathy ploy would excuse the otherwise admirable Navy hero who lost a
      leg in Viet-Nam. Ophra stuff. Mercy almighty touched with a pinch of
      justice. M o l l y c o d d l i n g ! Kerry and his cadre seem to have
      committed a massacre and facts must be established by testimony from the
      rest of Kerry's men on that mission.

      There are other straws in the wind that perhaps even the fuzzy-headed
      elite have become sated with pseudo-psychology et alia as a substitute
      for both law and all the religions I find
      obnoxious but will employ until something better comes along. This past
      century and more
      of Freud-Jung scientific exploration is getting seen to be nothing more
      than large doses of sentimentality .... of, if you will allow, feminism -
      the mommy kind. Kerry must take his lumps, hero or not, just as history
      has treated others; its called 'tragedy' by the Greeks.

      Dr Rhodes
    • Glenn Burger
      Message 2 of 21 , May 1 2:05 PM
        Dumb question. What does LOL stand for? I am sure it is simple, just I don't
        get it. It took me a week to figure out IMO.

        >From: "Deborah Terreson" <foodandart@...>
        >To: aum@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [AUM] Kerry and VietNam: A "Genocidal War"?
        >Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 20:55:45 -0400
        >

        >----------
        > >From: "Glenn Burger" <glennburgerroute66@...>
        > >To: aum@yahoogroups.com
        > >Subject: Re: [AUM] Kerry and VietNam: A "Genocidal War"?
        > >Date: Mon, Apr 30, 2001, 7:03 PM
        > >

        > > This is a grown up as I'm gonna get. In fact, I'm devolving. I had
        > > enough of this adult shit. Man, it stinks.
        >
        >*LOL* Oh man! Aint that the truth! :)
        >
        >Deb.

      • Glenn Burger
        Message 3 of 21 , May 1 2:28 PM
          Well, first thing I'm gonna do is teach everybody how to spell anecdotal.
          (Hoping, of course, that I know how to spell it meself)

          Then, I am gonna refer everybody to
          www.deltabravo.net/custody/feminismfraud.htm.

          Then, that done, I am gonna try to get someone to set up a website thus:
          www.feminismisafraud.com so that whenever anybody enters "mens rights" into
          any one of those so called search engines, one of the sites he will get will
          be feminismisafraud.com.

          This will get the point OUT THERE that employers have been ripping off men
          by hiring and training mostly (in some cases here in (ugh) Canada ONLY)
          women for the skills acquiring, upwardly mobile white collar staff and
          supervisory sectors because women are not vulnerable to military duty in the
          event of another war.

          Then, hopefully, men in North America (where this s**t called feminism is
          most rampant) will start to realize that what caused feminism was these
          anti-male hiring policies in that oh so important skills acquiring white
          collar employment sector.

          That realization will end the hiring policies, giving more and more and more
          men access to straight days, nine to five upwardly mobile white collar jobs
          (and concomitantly women less and less) thus resulting in the demise of this
          anti-male, baby aborting, family trashing shit called feminism.

          Then, and only then, I will try to justify my use of the word
          "concomitantly" pretending that I am not trying to be an egotistical twerp
          parading his vocabulary.

          So, friends and neighbors. My 3 point plan:

          (1) Get a website set up titled www.feminismisafraud.com which exposes the
          anti-male hiring policies.
          (2) Get those anti-male hiring policies changed so that women have less and
          less influence in the white collar employment area (and men more and more)
          (3) Watch feminism die, as I prove my point that what CAUSED feminism was a
          bunch of senior executive males on or around the end of WWII implementing
          anti-male hiring policies to cover corporate staff expertise from the
          effects of military demands in the very possible event of another major war
          after WWII. Without those anti-male hiring policies, claim I, feminism never
          would have happened, and never would have been heard from.

          Women would have continued bitching about all and sundry (as they are wont
          to do, but they would have bitched at the kitchen sink and kitchen table and
          the only time their bras would have come off would have been in the bedroom.

          Of the three above, obviously (3) is potentially the most enjoyable.

          That's my recipe, Doc. Implement it and I say, mark my words, we will watch
          feminism wither and croak, become a joke, a shadow of its ugly former self,
          a pathetic '60's upstart with no where to go but into the slag heap of
          history with a bunch of embarrassed lesbian and feminist bitches pretending
          that they never really knew what was going on. (Sort of reminds me of Nazi
          Germany, somehow).

          To do it, I gotta get the word OUT THERE, that men have been ripped off
          since 1945 by employers hiring and training only women because they can't
          get drafted. Get the word out any %$%^%$ way I can.

          Cheers.

          PS: That's my MACROperspective in a nutshell, so to speak.

          >From: Robert C Rhodes <kearny2@...>
          >To: aum@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [AUM] Kerry and VietNam: A "Genocidal War"?
          >Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 20:24:37 -0400
          >
          >Glenn Burger:
          >
          >Good. You say you're going to skip annicdotal stuff and concentrate on
          >MACROperspectives of anti-feminism.
          >
          >How? We're all ears. You lead, Glenn Burger, and we'll loyally follow
          >
          >Dr Rhodes

        • Robert C Rhodes
          Message 4 of 21 , May 2 7:38 AM
            Glenn Burger:

            Alas, I appear to be that 'egotistical twirp' you refer to and I, too,
            will check the spelling of the term 'anEcdotal' with the oft-repeated
            alibi that the good Dr. Johnson (Boswell's boss) when
            corrected for supposed errors in his new dictionary admonished: Sir, it
            is a poor language what has only one way to spell a particular word!'.

            Anyhow, oft-times this 'egotistical twerp' isn't really mis-spelling,
            but mis-typing. Worse still, he never proof reads his stuff and has a
            sort of lifelong dyslexia (mild case) like Winston Churchill.

            But your use of the term 'twirp' brings back fond memories. As a
            nine-year old - a skinny nine year old - I was called a 'twirp' by the
            other boys on the block due to my ineptitude getting a hit in stickball
            games. Only, in the Queens NYC of those 1930s days, it was pronounced
            'twoip' and had much more flavor to it. Thanks for the resurrection.

            Dr Rhodes
            Message 5 of 21 , May 3 7:47 PM
              wrote:
              > Dumb question. What does LOL stand for? I am sure it
              > is simple, just I don't
              > get it. It took me a week to figure out IMO.

              LOL=Lots of Love.

              Tom

              http://auctions.yahoo.com/
              Message 6 of 21 , May 4 10:00 AM
                Dear Robert,

                Good comeback, though I didn't catch Glenn referring
                to you as a "twoip". I was also "mildly dyslexic" and
                couldn't hit the ball for the life of me. I became a
                pitcher so that I could play that stupid game. I wish
                I would have had your IQ though.

                Tom

                --- Robert C Rhodes <kearny2@...> wrote:
                > Glenn Burger:
                >
                > Alas, I appear to be that 'egotistical twirp' you
                > refer to and I, too,
                > will check the spelling of the term 'anEcdotal' with
                > the oft-repeated
                > alibi that the good Dr. Johnson (Boswell's boss)
                > when
                > corrected for supposed errors in his new dictionary
                > admonished: Sir, it
                > is a poor language what has only one way to spell a
                > particular word!'.
                >
                > Anyhow, oft-times this 'egotistical twerp' isn't
                > really mis-spelling,
                > but mis-typing. Worse still, he never proof reads
                > his stuff and has a
                > sort of lifelong dyslexia (mild case) like Winston
                > Churchill.
                >
                > But your use of the term 'twirp' brings back fond
                > memories. As a
                > nine-year old - a skinny nine year old - I was
                > called a 'twirp' by the
                > other boys on the block due to my ineptitude getting
                > a hit in stickball
                > games. Only, in the Queens NYC of those 1930s days,
                > it was pronounced
                > 'twoip' and had much more flavor to it. Thanks for
                > the resurrection.
                >
                > Dr Rhodes

                http://auctions.yahoo.com/
              • Robert C Rhodes
                Message 7 of 21 , May 4 2:48 PM
                  Tom Smith;

                  'My' I? Nay, lad -- my IQ level is nothing to wish for. Anyhow, being a
                  MENSA member (the
                  supposedly high IQ ilk) I notice the lack of even average intellect, much
                  less noticing any
                  super-brainees. Whatcher want, Tom Smith, is the Irish gift o'gab, and
                  reading your stuff on the e-mail it looks as though you've got that
                  already!

                  Dr Rhodes
                • Glenn Burger
                  Message 8 of 21 , May 5 12:35 PM
                    Hey, twoip! Right on!

                    >From: Robert C Rhodes <kearny2@...>
                    >To: aum@yahoogroups.com
                    >Subject: Re: [AUM] Kerry and VietNam: A "Genocidal War"?
                    >Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 10:38:25 -0400
                    >
                    >Glenn Burger:
                    >
                    >Alas, I appear to be that 'egotistical twirp' you refer to and I, too,
                    >will check the spelling of the term 'anEcdotal' with the oft-repeated
                    >alibi that the good Dr. Johnson (Boswell's boss) when
                    >corrected for supposed errors in his new dictionary admonished: Sir, it
                    >is a poor language what has only one way to spell a particular word!'.
                    >
                    >Anyhow, oft-times this 'egotistical twerp' isn't really mis-spelling,
                    >but mis-typing. Worse still, he never proof reads his stuff and has a
                    >sort of lifelong dyslexia (mild case) like Winston Churchill.
                    >
                    >But your use of the term 'twirp' brings back fond memories. As a
                    >nine-year old - a skinny nine year old - I was called a 'twirp' by the
                    >other boys on the block due to my ineptitude getting a hit in stickball
                    >games. Only, in the Queens NYC of those 1930s days, it was pronounced
                    >'twoip' and had much more flavor to it. Thanks for the resurrection.
                    >
                    >Dr Rhodes

                  • Glenn Burger
                    Message 9 of 21 , May 5 12:42 PM
                      Now, deborah says it is laughing out loud. Gads! This is getting
                      complicated. Duh. Like, who do I turn to. Hee hee hee

                      Message 10 of 21 , May 5 1:41 PM
                        Hi Glenn,

                        I agree that a web page is needed, but it won't do a
                        whole lot. There's already thosands of anti-feminist
                        web pages that approach the problem from different
                        angles, albeit your angle is important.

                        What I'm wondering is if you have any stats about
                        women in white collar job?

                        Tom

                        wrote:
> [...]
                        > of reminds me of Nazi
                        > Germany, somehow).
                        >
                        > To do it, I gotta get the word OUT THERE, that men
                        > have been ripped off
                        > since 1945 by employers hiring and training only
                        > women because they can't
                        > get drafted. Get the word out any %$%^%$ way I can.
                        >
                        > Cheers.
                        >
                        > PS: That's my MACROperspective in a nutshell, so to
                        > speak.
                        >

                        > >From: Robert C Rhodes <kearny2@...>
                        > >To: aum@yahoogroups.com
                        > >Subject: Re: [AUM] Kerry and VietNam: A "Genocidal
                        > War"?
                        > >Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 20:24:37 -0400
                        > >
                        > >Glenn Burger:
                        > >
                        > >Good. You say you're going to skip annicdotal stuff
                        > and concentrate on
                        > >MACROperspectives of anti-feminism.
                        > >
                        > >How? We're all ears. You lead, Glenn Burger, and

                        http://auctions.yahoo.com/
                      • Glenn Burger
                        Message 11 of 21 , May 5 4:02 PM
                          Yeah, I have stats. I should be able to send you something relevant to (ugh)
                          British Columbia on Monday, if the computer I usually use is working.

                          The computer I usually used uses a server owned by a company called
                          Metrotraining. Hear the word training, there. My computer is in a different
                          office but it uses their server.

                          On Friday, my computer was screwed for the web. One of the kids that
                          Metrotraining was $%^%$well training, did some creative hacking and screwed
                          up the server. Har har har. Boys will be destructive little shit heads.

                        • Glenn Burger
                          Message 12 of 21 , May 5 4:03 PM
                            Actually, you don't need stats. You just need the accusation. Like on
                            Feminism is a Fraud. That's all you really need.

                            Message 13 of 21 , May 5 8:27 PM
                              --- Robert C Rhodes <kearny2@...> wrote:
                              > Whatcher want, Tom Smith, is the
                              > Irish gift o'gab, and
                              > reading your stuff on the e-mail it looks as though
                              > you've got that
                              > already!

                              Thanks Robert, I do try and it's true that it has been
                              my saving grace. You can't beleive the jams I have
                              gotten out of with this mouth.

                              http://auctions.yahoo.com/
                            • Glenn Burger
                              Message 14 of 21 , May 6 1:30 PM
                                So, da twoip became a member of Mensa. Right on. That'll show 'em.