The Eminem Show

  • QIMNews
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      It's important for us to keep an eye on Eminem, not only because he's a
      premier artist of our times, but as such, he's hitting the issues we are
      dealing with here.

      I checked out his new ablum and there's a few father's songs that are
      excellent and that you may want to check out (download?). The best is "My
      Dads Gone Crazy" and "Hallies Song". He does his provactive number which
      may aggravate some, but that's just fluff and the substance of the songs is
      delightful.

      The other tunes that are excellent are "Superman" and "Cleaning Out My
      Closet".

      Enjoy.

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com