Re: [AUM] Jesus The Masculist

  • Stephen Morgan
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
      On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 06:58:01PM -0800, QIMNews wrote:
      > Attention all AUMers, we have another great scribe for the masculist
      > movement. How did my autistics put it? Shine in "mans 'sunly' ways", or
      > something like that. While Pete talks in the language of the everyday man
      > to get the message across, this author, "remarksman", is the "sunly"
      > philosopher of Masculism.
      >
      > The following clip is from his article "Jesus the Masculist". The main
      > page is here:
      >
      > http://www.geocities.com/remarksman/

      This is only part one. The rest looks like it has some weird New Age stuff.

      > "And around and around we go. Consider the cultural status of Jesus
      > Christ. He was a homeless, unmarried male wandering the Road, speaking out
      > against the falsities of human hearts and institutions, against the
      > brutalities of the Powers of this world.
      >
      > How ridiculous – and insidious – has been the Spinning of Jesus. This
      > impoverished, feared, and hated male stands for every marginalized,
      > excluded man in history and prehistory.

      Yes, Christ stands for the downtrodden. The Book of Enoch speaks at some
      length on oppression.

      > For example, the “spiritual teachers” of modern culture – priests,
      > ministers, rabbis, counselors, therapists, and all the rest – are the very
      > bulwarks of the traditional social orders. Likewise, they buttress the
      > most conservative, matriarchal institutions of civilization, including
      > marriage, market forces, war, blood kinship and blood vengeance, and
      > incarceration. In support of these constructs, they invoke the name of
      > Jesus at every turn.
      >
      > Jesus opposed -- and opposes still -- each of these self-serving, unevolved
      > behaviors. Yet his adherents cry for redemption: Jesus this and Jesus
      > that, when oh when will he return and save us?

      "unevolved"?

      > I suspect he's not in any hurry to rush back into mater's arms. Last time
      > around wasn't much fun."

      "mater"?
      Is this guy part of some weird Catholic cult, or what?

      --
      "We're all fucked. I'm fucked. You're fucked. The whole department's
      fucked. It's been the biggest cock-up ever and we're all completely

      http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ncavalier/feminism/
    • QIMNews
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
        --- ibcpete <ibcpete@...> wrote:
        > Young?
        >
        > Bless you. I'm not sure I'm old, but I assure you it's been a fair
        > spell since I thought of me as young. That yahoo profile could
        > probably do with a bit of updating.

        I thought you were 40.

        > And hey, I'm an old altar boy from WAAAAAAY back. Domini vobiscum,
        > et cum espiritu tuo!

        Bless you. I was baptized Catholic, but raised liberal protestant (United
        Church of Christ)

        > I'm reading the Wotan thing right now. This is powerful mojo, Tom,
        > powerful fuckin' mojo indeed. This stuff needs to be required
        > reading. I got a feeling it's gonna be another night where I look up
        > and say, "4:00?!?!?! Oh, maaaaaaan...."

        What "Wotan" thing?

        > And I know I've seen that handle before. Dammit.

        Lost again. What handle?

        > There's a phem troll at MANN I gotta take to task, before my night is
        > through, who apparently thinks old Pete is the man to pull her
        > revisionist history on. Hah. That's my turf. And I'm fixin' to cite
        > chapter and verse on her sorry ass. *sigh* A rabble-rouser's work is
        > never done.

        When it comes to anything connected to their female interests, no amount of
        reason works. In that area, they only understand power. Even with these
        glaring and vicious injustices to men comming from their own sex, how many
        women are here? How many men rallied passionately to their mythical
        grievances? That sums up the problem.

        > One of these days maybe I get to bounce grandkids, if we
        > stop fucking around and lock horns with this cow called Pheminism.

        And maybe your son and your grandchildren can have a stable and happy
        family life too.

        > I'm seeing more men getting it, though, and I think for the first
        > time in years I'm seeing some daylight.

        All that is needed is for them to hear it, and they will get it. We have
        had thirty years of everything being seen through feminist dogma with a
        total censorship and suppression of anything resembling criticism of
        feminism, let alone an alternative like Masculism. We are stirring the
        genie in the bottle. When he bursts out, Susan Faludi will learn the real
        meaning of "backlash".

        http://greetings.yahoo.com
      • ibcpete
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
          > I thought you were 40.

          Come July. Close enough, I figure.

          > What "Wotan" thing?

          The "Wotan is Coming" on his site. Remarksman's.

          > > And I know I've seen that handle before. Dammit.
          >
          > Lost again. What handle?

          Remarksman. It sounds so familiar.

          We are stirring the
          > genie in the bottle. When he bursts out, Susan Faludi will learn
          the real
          > meaning of "backlash".
          >
          > Tom

          You ain't kidding there. And it's what they fear most.
        • QIMNews
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
            --- ibcpete <ibcpete@...> wrote:
            > > > And I know I've seen that handle before. Dammit.
            > >
            > > Lost again. What handle?
            >
            > Remarksman. It sounds so familiar.

            I had the same reaction, but couldn't figure out where I saw it. His page
            I stopped by before, but didn't check out much until now.

            > We are stirring the
            > > genie in the bottle. When he bursts out, Susan Faludi will learn
            > the real
            > > meaning of "backlash".
            >
            > You ain't kidding there. And it's what they fear most.

            Right, and that's why their reaction is revealing. You can believe they
            anticipated this and have their asses covered somehow. Look at what is
            happening. The rad fems are as quiet as a mouse as the "equity" feminists
            move to the Right for protection. Us masculists will take out the rad fems
            on the Left while the money boys protect the girls. It's what has been
            happenning all along, but masculism will make it visible. The money boys
            used feminism as a kind counter insurgency on the Left to control us poorer
            guys.

            By revealing this game, we not only create a new insurgency on the Left,
            but we threaten the populist base on the Right. Meaning the Christian
            Right, the NRA, and the anti-abortionists. They become our people, as well
            they should be. The Right will be the domain of women, feminists and the
            money boys. Reality revealed.

            http://greetings.yahoo.com