[aum] Baskerville v. ACES on CNBC 8/20

  • DeBackerG@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 1999
      Time to send feedback to CNBC, and let them know that Stephen Baskerville was
      right on target with his facts about the divorce industry.

      access website at cnbc.com or feed back page at:

      http://www.cnbc.com/misc/feedback.asp

      Mr. Stephen Baskerville, you deserve a big THANK YOU, you did very well, for
      being attacked on 3 sides. <<<THANK YOU>>>

      <<If all goes well it looks like I will be on "Hardball with Chris
      Matthews" this Friday, August 20. My opponents will be
      Nora O'Brien of ACES and Marcia Clark.

      Yes, 2 against 1.>>