Re: [AUM] A daily mini-Rant

  • QIMNews
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2002
      --- ibcpete <ibcpete@...> wrote:
      > We pay
      > more for being a citizen. And get less.

      Are you kidding? The price of citizenship almost totally falls on our
      shoulders as these greedy and selfish bitches take all the goodies. With
      no resistance no less!!

      > How can we break this? I swear to God, at times like this, I almost
      > wonder if Tim McVeigh was right.

      He grew up 10 miles from where I grew up <smile>. He's my homeboy.

      Great rant Pete.

      http://auctions.yahoo.com
    • QIMNews
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2002
        --- Christian Miller <CMiller@...> wrote:
        > How about a Universal Draft...you don't serve, you don't vote.

        Actually, this is starting to scare alot of the younger women, and while
        the AUM doesn't go that route, it wouldn't hurt that some other group
        promote that idea just to let the young greedy bitches know they are going
        to pay if they resist. The young greedy bitches need to be put on notice
        about a whole lot of consequences to their stupid bullshit. The gravy
        train is over for them. Their moms got over behind the stupid shit, but
        they aren't.

        "Ask not, you greedy bitches, what your men can do for you, ask what you
        greedy bitches can do for your men" <smile>

        http://auctions.yahoo.com
      • QIMNews
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2002
          --- ibcpete <ibcpete@...> wrote:
          > I'm for creating a batallion of women and sending them in as shock
          > troops the next time we have a military action.

          The tack I have been taking since the "War" broke out, is to send all women
          combat forces to fight Islam. I think it is only right that if women want
          equality that they shed their blood for the next two hundred years like us
          American Men have, and THEN they can have equality.

          Dig this, the most recent PEW Poll found that for the first time in polling
          history, women support the defense establishment MORE than men.

          http://auctions.yahoo.com
        • jdh48843@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 2, 2002
            Pete

            Tim was wrong! And not because he killed a lot of people. People die or are killed every day and society does not get upset about it. Thousands every year die in auto crashes and we accept it. But let 5 die of Anthrax and we get concerned. This is the same number that Andrea Yates killed before she receive the support of NOW. No, the problem with Tim is that he accomplished nothing, and even injured his own movement, whatever that was.

            Whamo

            In a message dated 2/1/02 1:58:03 PM Eastern Standard Time, ibcpete@... writes:

            How can we break this?  I swear to God, at times like this, I almost
            wonder if Tim McVeigh was right.

            In Arms;

            Pete