Women in Military Under Fire

  • QIMNews
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 1, 2002
      Just as I put the "Re-masculization" plank in the Manifesto we have good
      news already.

      Tom

      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 2, 2002
        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 2, 2002
          --- Spencer Mewha <southafrica0009@...> wrote:
          > Just as I put the "Re-masculization" plank in the Manifesto we have good
          > news already.
          >
          > Yea, there's something satisfying about knowing that where there's a
          > woman under fire that some guy is sitting in a warm barracks somewhere.

          My age group went through both a war and a rebellion mostly lead, populated
          and suffered by men, only to have the women step into the fray afterwards
          and play each camp off eachother while they, and their secret corporate
          supporters, walked away with the spoils.

          One of the interesting discoveries I made in this men's advocacy is that
          this rift that occurred between men in the Sixties is still being played
          out. And the girls love it!! Without feminism, all that animosity would
          have been tied up in the seventies and we would have moved on. And who was
          it that kept this animosity alive, besides the feminists? The guys on the
          Right like Limbaugh. The so called traditionalists who have always been
          the feminists favorite dupes.

          http://auctions.yahoo.com
        • Paul Williams
          Message 4 of 23 , Feb 4, 2002
            Tom, you have got to be kidding right? Limbaugh?
            Please, it is the liberals in this country that have
            kept this thing going. If you think anything else you
            definately don't know your history. It is the baby
            boomer generation that has destroyed this country.
            Free love, peace and all the drugs they did. Product
            of your generation, Billary and Hillary Clinton. You
            are way off base with that comment. PAulW
            --- QIMNews <QIMNews@...> wrote:

            > --- Spencer Mewha <southafrica0009@...>
            > wrote:
            > > Just as I put the "Re-masculization" plank in the
            > Manifesto we have good
            > > news already.
            > >
            > > Yea, there's something satisfying about knowing
            > that where there's a
            > > woman under fire that some guy is sitting in a
            > warm barracks somewhere.
            >
            > My age group went through both a war and a rebellion
            > mostly lead, populated
            > and suffered by men, only to have the women step
            > into the fray afterwards
            > and play each camp off eachother while they, and
            > their secret corporate
            > supporters, walked away with the spoils.
            >
            > One of the interesting discoveries I made in this
            > men's advocacy is that
            > this rift that occurred between men in the Sixties
            > is still being played
            > out. And the girls love it!! Without feminism, all
            > that animosity would
            > have been tied up in the seventies and we would have
            > moved on. And who was
            > it that kept this animosity alive, besides the
            > feminists? The guys on the
            > Right like Limbaugh. The so called traditionalists
            > who have always been
            > the feminists favorite dupes.
            >
            > Tom

            http://auctions.yahoo.com
          • ibcpete
            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 4, 2002
              Under the current political clime, I don't think we want to align
              ourselves with either the Democraps (Traditionally Liberal) or the
              Republicraps (Traditionally conservative) parties. Neither is
              friendly to the masculist movement.

              Dems are by and large toadying, politically correct, and pander to
              the "womyn's" movement, working to fix the collar more securly on the
              neck for some lie of "payback."

              Reps are the misguided, martyring, self righteous bunch who
              perpetrate the myth cycle of one sided chivalry, where men have no
              rights, and are encouraged to "suck it up" and not fight back.

              Neither one is a trustworthy ally, and Limbaugh is a prime example of
              the latter.

              --- In aum@y..., Paul Williams <willie2067@y...> wrote:
              > Tom, you have got to be kidding right? Limbaugh?
              > Please, it is the liberals in this country that have
              > kept this thing going. If you think anything else you
              > definately don't know your history. It is the baby
              > boomer generation that has destroyed this country.
              > Free love, peace and all the drugs they did. Product
              > of your generation, Billary and Hillary Clinton. You
              > are way off base with that comment. PAulW
              > --- QIMNews <QIMNews@y...> wrote:
              > >
              > > --- Spencer Mewha <southafrica0009@h...>
              > > wrote:
              > > > Just as I put the "Re-masculization" plank in the
              > > Manifesto we have good
              > > > news already.
              > > >
              > > > Yea, there's something satisfying about knowing
              > > that where there's a
              > > > woman under fire that some guy is sitting in a
              > > warm barracks somewhere.
              > >
              > > My age group went through both a war and a rebellion
              > > mostly lead, populated
              > > and suffered by men, only to have the women step
              > > into the fray afterwards
              > > and play each camp off eachother while they, and
              > > their secret corporate
              > > supporters, walked away with the spoils.
              > >
              > > One of the interesting discoveries I made in this
              > > men's advocacy is that
              > > this rift that occurred between men in the Sixties
              > > is still being played
              > > out. And the girls love it!! Without feminism, all
              > > that animosity would
              > > have been tied up in the seventies and we would have
              > > moved on. And who was
              > > it that kept this animosity alive, besides the
              > > feminists? The guys on the
              > > Right like Limbaugh. The so called traditionalists
              > > who have always been
              > > the feminists favorite dupes.
              > >
              > > Tom

              > http://auctions.yahoo.com
            • Adam
              Message 6 of 23 , Feb 4, 2002
                I gotta agree there Pete. I remeber when Limbaugh used to harp on the feminists all the time. Maybe he had a price, and they paid it. Looking forward, I would actually place hope in the Libertarian party, but I'ld probably really place more hope in another "Boston Tea Party".
                Adam
                Under the current political clime, I don't think we want to align
                ourselves with either the Democraps (Traditionally Liberal) or the
                Republicraps (Traditionally conservative) parties.  Neither is
                friendly to the masculist movement.

                Dems are by and large toadying, politically correct, and pander to
                the "womyn's" movement, working to fix the collar more securly on the
                neck for some lie of "payback."

                Reps are the misguided, martyring, self righteous bunch who
                perpetrate the myth cycle of one sided chivalry, where men have no
                rights, and are encouraged to "suck it up" and not fight back.

                Neither one is a trustworthy ally, and Limbaugh is a prime example of
                the latter.

                --- In aum@y..., Paul Williams <willie2067@y...> wrote:
                > Tom, you have got to be kidding right? Limbaugh?
                > Please, it is the liberals in this country that have
                > kept this thing going. If you think anything else you
                > definately don't know your history. It is the baby
                > boomer generation that has destroyed this country.
                > Free love, peace and all the drugs they did. Product
                > of your generation, Billary and Hillary Clinton. You
                > are way off base with that comment. PAulW
                > --- QIMNews <QIMNews@y...> wrote:
                > >
                > > --- Spencer Mewha <southafrica0009@h...>
                > > wrote:
                > > > Just as I put the "Re-masculization" plank in the
                > > Manifesto we have good
                > > > news already.
                > > >
                > > > Yea, there's something satisfying about knowing
                > > that where there's a
                > > > woman under fire that some guy is sitting in a
                > > warm barracks somewhere.
                > >
                > > My age group went through both a war and a rebellion
                > > mostly lead, populated
                > > and suffered by men, only to have the women step
                > > into the fray afterwards
                > > and play each camp off eachother while they, and
                > > their secret corporate
                > > supporters, walked away with the spoils.
                > >
                > > One of the interesting discoveries I made in this
                > > men's advocacy is that
                > > this rift that occurred between men in the Sixties
                > > is still being played
                > > out.  And the girls love it!!  Without feminism, all
                > > that animosity would
                > > have been tied up in the seventies and we would have
                > > moved on.  And who was
                > > it that kept this animosity alive, besides the
                > > feminists?  The guys on the
                > > Right like Limbaugh.  The so called traditionalists
                > > who have always been
                > > the feminists favorite dupes.
                > >
                > > Tom

              • Aaron Burr
                Message 7 of 23 , Feb 4, 2002
                  Dear Adam,

                  I agree. Neither two-party in our system is for Father's Rights. (They are
                  feeding off of it).

                  Where the Father's Rights movement places its allegiance--that party will
                  become a great power. Again, we are taking over-and will be the next
                  greatest social movement in the US. Where we place our hat--will be
                  noticed.

                  I think the Libertarians are the first party to add it up and recognize the
                  numbers. Remember: our enemies are making friends for us every single hour
                  of the day.

                  Those numbers simply: add up.

                  (Plus, we have many women on our side. Many more than feminists
                  themselves.)

                  Hope this helps.

                  Aaron

                • Paul Williams
                  Message 8 of 23 , Feb 4, 2002
                    I really don't want to get into my own politics, but
                    if I have to take the lessor of two evils the
                    Republican party is certainly it. Only because our
                    sworn enemy is in bed with the other party. Paul W

                    http://auctions.yahoo.com
                  • Paul Williams
                    Message 9 of 23 , Feb 4, 2002
                      When do you guys listen and what show do you listen
                      to? He in no way shape or form takes the feminst side.
                      He aligns himself with no liberal agenda what so ever.
                      Pay attention to his show someday. His, is a voice we
                      can use if we ever get our shit together. All I hear
                      is a whole lot of ranting and raving. Nothing really
                      getting done by that. So why can't we get a plan
                      together and take care of business? Paul W

                      http://auctions.yahoo.com
                    • Aaron Burr
                      Message 10 of 23 , Feb 4, 2002
                        Dear Paul,

                        You are right.

                        When I saw the last Democratic National Convention on TV--I noticed that all
                        the speakers were womyn. Barbara Boxer, Feinstein, Maxine Waters,
                        Hillaryeth...in fact, there was ONLY one male: Ted "Bobbing" Kennedy.

                        I got the uneasy feeling that I was looking at the New Feminist (or
                        Communist) party of the US. They have zero to do with this country. They
                        are the enemy. Nothing more.

                        Aaron

                      • Adam
                        Message 11 of 23 , Feb 4, 2002
                          It's not what he says that I am refering to. It's what he doesn't say. It used to be verrry different. He was unabashedly anti-feminist.
                          Adam
                          --- Adam <starza_buv@...> wrote:
                          > I gotta agree there Pete. I remeber when Limbaugh
                          > used to harp on the feminists all the time. Maybe he
                          > had a price, and they paid it. Looking forward, I
                          > would actually place hope in the Libertarian party,
                          > but I'ld probably really place more hope in another
                          > "Boston Tea Party".
                          > Adam

                        • Adam
                          Message 12 of 23 , Feb 4, 2002
                            Actually, just my opinion, but
                            it may seem as though they've only hung with the Dems, but they are deeply embedded in the Reps as well. They just aren't as noisy, and work more covertly, except for the time Laura Bush came out and layed out the ideas for women in Afghanistan. Even prominent genfems were wondering aloud in the media if 'Dubya' is the next feminist president. After Lauras speech, I just wanted to break down and cry. But I didn't. I did, however, officially walk away from both parties. The thing I see the Reps as the lesser of 2 evils for is that they don't give away the tax money to all the pet interests the fems have. On a political level, I'm declaring war on both of them. Anyway, not to diminish either of your points, Aaron, Paul, but they've both stepped beyond the point of no return in my eyes.
                            Adam
                            --- ibcpete <ibcpete@...> wrote:
> [...]
                            > this
                            > > > men's advocacy is that
                            > > > this rift that occurred between men in the
                            > Sixties
                            > > > is still being played
                            > > > out.  And the girls love it!!  Without feminism,
                            > all
                            > > > that animosity would
                            > > > have been tied up in the seventies and we would
                            > have
                            > > > moved on.  And who was
                            > > > it that kept this animosity alive, besides the
                            > > > feminists?  The guys on the
                            > > > Right like Limbaugh.  The so called
                            > traditionalists
                            > > > who have always been
                            > > > the feminists favorite dupes.
                            > > >
                            > > > Tom

                            > > > Great stuff seeking new owners in Yahoo!
                            > Auctions!
                            > > > http://auctions.yahoo.com

                            > > Great stuff seeking new owners in Yahoo! Auctions!

                          • Spencer Mewha
                            Message 13 of 23 , Feb 4, 2002
                              Talking about 'the feminists favourite dupes'. I've just been talking to some one from choice4men. Not only do they give women preference over men, they're paternalists. I ended up telling him that he was every bit as much the problem as the feminists were, cos the likes of him give them their power.

                              --- QIMNews <QIMNews@...> wrote:

                              > --- Spencer Mewha <southafrica0009@...>
                              > wrote:
                              > > Just as I put the "Re-masculization" plank in the
                              > Manifesto we have good
                              > > news already.
                              > >
                              > > Yea, there's something satisfying about knowing
                              > that where there's a
                              > > woman under fire that some guy is sitting in a
                              > warm barracks somewhere.
                              >
                              > My age group went through both a war and a rebellion
                              > mostly lead, populated
                              > and suffered by men, only to have the women step
                              > into the fray afterwards
                              > and play each camp off eachother while they, and
                              > their secret corporate
                              > supporters, walked away with the spoils.
                              >
                              > One of the interesting discoveries I made in this
                              > men's advocacy is that
                              > this rift that occurred between men in the Sixties
                              > is still being played
                              > out.  And the girls love it!!  Without feminism, all
                              > that animosity would
                              > have been tied up in the seventies and we would have
                              > moved on.  And who was
                              > it that kept this animosity alive, besides the
                              > feminists?  The guys on the
                              > Right like Limbaugh.  The so called traditionalists
                              > who have always been
                              > the feminists favorite dupes.
                              >
                              > Tom

                            • Paul Williams
                              Message 14 of 23 , Feb 5, 2002
                                Adam,
                                I agree with you as far as both parties playing up
                                to the feminazi scum. Unfortunatley the womens
                                movement
                                has the media in it's back pocket also. The
                                Republicans are afraid of the bad press they would get
                                if they did anything to hurt the lesbians agenda. The
                                fact is the media is our only hope and at the same
                                time our biggest problem. It makes my head spin. Paul

                                http://greetings.yahoo.com
                              • QIMNews
                                Message 15 of 23 , Feb 5, 2002
                                  --- Adam <starza_buv@...> wrote:
                                  > It's not what he says that I am refering to. It's what he doesn't say. It
                                  > used to be verrry different. He was unabashedly anti-feminist.

                                  Limbaugh proves just how deep the Right is sunk into feminism, not to
                                  mention that the counter insurgency to feminism is comming from the Right.
                                  Somebody got to Limbaugh and told him to lay off the feminists, and he did.
                                  You can bet it came from very high up on the Right.

                                  If the truth were known, I'd bet that feminism was supported by the elite
                                  on the Right as a counter insurgency against communism in the Cold War and
                                  also as a device of the corporations to tighten their control and suppress
                                  the troublesome poorer men and their unions. Us guys on the Left didn't
                                  know what hit us when the bitches took over the democratic party in '72.
                                  When that happenned, it was too late for us. Anyone politically conscious
                                  at the time couldn't help but notice how strangely supportive the Right was
                                  to feminism. They were smiling all the way to the bank and I'd bet they
                                  were the ones who helped the girls take over the democratic party.

                                  So in conclusion, the guys on the Left are the dupes who have suffered the
                                  most under feminism, while the guys on the Right rake in the money and
                                  girls while pretending to be anti-feminist.

                                  Paul wants us all to stop ranting and get behind guys like Limbaugh. What
                                  you need to remember Paul is that us guys on the Left have always been
                                  ahead of the curve in identifying when we are being taken for a ride.
                                  Limbaugh, the Christian Right and all those assholes have been taking us
                                  for a ride. Individuals who support them are another matter, they just
                                  don't know they are being taken for a ride.

                                  Paul also said we need a plan. The plan is gathering a brotherhood to take
                                  out the sisterhood, and it's based on masculism, and for this group, a
                                  special brand of masculism that is contained in the Masculist Trinity.
                                  Study it Paul and get to work.

                                  http://greetings.yahoo.com
                                • Paul Williams
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Feb 5, 2002
                                    Tom, I am not going to argue with you about right and
                                    left. Please don't try to convince me that the
                                    liberals are just victims in this, you guys love to
                                    play that part. Show me some proof to what you say,
                                    better yet, let's just drop it. Your not going to
                                    convince me and I'm not going to convince you. It is
                                    not about who's fault it is, it is about correcting
                                    where we went wrong. The past is the past, let's leave
                                    it there, as far as your conspiracy theory, I don't
                                    buy it. But that is what is great about this country.
                                    Two people with two different opinions can disagree
                                    and still we can be on the same side. PaulW
                                    --- QIMNews <QIMNews@...> wrote:

                                    > --- Adam <starza_buv@...> wrote:
                                    > > It's not what he says that I am refering to. It's
                                    > what he doesn't say. It
                                    > > used to be verrry different. He was unabashedly
                                    > anti-feminist.
                                    >
                                    > Limbaugh proves just how deep the Right is sunk into
                                    > feminism, not to
                                    > mention that the counter insurgency to feminism is
                                    > comming from the Right.
                                    > Somebody got to Limbaugh and told him to lay off the
                                    > feminists, and he did.
                                    > You can bet it came from very high up on the Right.
                                    >
                                    > If the truth were known, I'd bet that feminism was
                                    > supported by the elite
                                    > on the Right as a counter insurgency against
                                    > communism in the Cold War and
                                    > also as a device of the corporations to tighten
                                    > their control and suppress
                                    > the troublesome poorer men and their unions. Us
                                    > guys on the Left didn't
                                    > know what hit us when the bitches took over the
                                    > democratic party in '72.
                                    > When that happenned, it was too late for us. Anyone
                                    > politically conscious
                                    > at the time couldn't help but notice how strangely
                                    > supportive the Right was
                                    > to feminism. They were smiling all the way to the
                                    > bank and I'd bet they
                                    > were the ones who helped the girls take over the
                                    > democratic party.
                                    >
                                    > So in conclusion, the guys on the Left are the dupes
                                    > who have suffered the
                                    > most under feminism, while the guys on the Right
                                    > rake in the money and
                                    > girls while pretending to be anti-feminist.
                                    >
                                    > Paul wants us all to stop ranting and get behind
                                    > guys like Limbaugh. What
                                    > you need to remember Paul is that us guys on the
                                    > Left have always been
                                    > ahead of the curve in identifying when we are being
                                    > taken for a ride.
                                    > Limbaugh, the Christian Right and all those assholes
                                    > have been taking us
                                    > for a ride. Individuals who support them are
                                    > another matter, they just
                                    > don't know they are being taken for a ride.
                                    >
                                    > Paul also said we need a plan. The plan is
                                    > gathering a brotherhood to take
                                    > out the sisterhood, and it's based on masculism, and
                                    > for this group, a
                                    > special brand of masculism that is contained in the
                                    > Masculist Trinity.
                                    > Study it Paul and get to work.
                                    >
                                    > Tom

                                    http://greetings.yahoo.com
                                  • Aaron Burr
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Feb 5, 2002
                                      Dear Tom,

                                      Feminism is supported by the elite. For they are the ones who are making
                                      money off of feminism. You'll find these people the silent partners of
                                      Shelters, of Women's Groups and other Welfare Institutions about any town.
                                      These are the ones holding lucrative prison contracts, for foot, and support
                                      services (such as phones) etc.

                                      They will not undermine their fatted cow. They have latched onto feminism
                                      like a lamprey, and although they might not like the ruthless shark, they
                                      are most certainly getting money by and from it.

                                      Aaron

                                      >From: QIMNews <QIMNews@...>
                                      >To: aum@yahoogroups.com
                                      >Subject: Re: [AUM] Re: Women in Military Under Fire-Paul
                                      >Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 12:28:05 -0800 (PST)
                                      >

                                      >--- Adam <starza_buv@...> wrote:
                                      > > It's not what he says that I am refering to. It's what he doesn't say.
                                      >It
                                      > > used to be verrry different. He was unabashedly anti-feminist.
                                      >
                                      >Limbaugh proves just how deep the Right is sunk into feminism, not to
                                      >mention that the counter insurgency to feminism is comming from the Right.
                                      >Somebody got to Limbaugh and told him to lay off the feminists, and he did.
                                      > You can bet it came from very high up on the Right.
                                      >
                                      >If the truth were known, I'd bet that feminism was supported by the elite
                                      >on the Right as a counter insurgency against communism in the Cold War and
                                      >also as a device of the corporations to tighten their control and suppress
                                      >the troublesome poorer men and their unions. Us guys on the Left didn't
                                      >know what hit us when the bitches took over the democratic party in '72.
                                      >When that happenned, it was too late for us. Anyone politically conscious
                                      >at the time couldn't help but notice how strangely supportive the Right was
                                      >to feminism. They were smiling all the way to the bank and I'd bet they
                                      >were the ones who helped the girls take over the democratic party.
                                      >
                                      >So in conclusion, the guys on the Left are the dupes who have suffered the
                                      >most under feminism, while the guys on the Right rake in the money and
                                      >girls while pretending to be anti-feminist.
                                      >
                                      >Paul wants us all to stop ranting and get behind guys like Limbaugh. What
                                      >you need to remember Paul is that us guys on the Left have always been
                                      >ahead of the curve in identifying when we are being taken for a ride.
                                      >Limbaugh, the Christian Right and all those assholes have been taking us
                                      >for a ride. Individuals who support them are another matter, they just
                                      >don't know they are being taken for a ride.
                                      >
                                      >Paul also said we need a plan. The plan is gathering a brotherhood to take
                                      >out the sisterhood, and it's based on masculism, and for this group, a
                                      >special brand of masculism that is contained in the Masculist Trinity.
                                      >Study it Paul and get to work.
                                      >
                                      >Tom

                                      >Send FREE Valentine eCards with Yahoo! Greetings!
                                      >http://greetings.yahoo.com

                                    • QIMNews
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Feb 5, 2002
                                        Paul,

                                        I know my "conspiracy theory" is new. I don't know how old you are, but I
                                        was politically aware when the feminists took over the democratic party in
                                        '72. For two or three presidential elections afterwards, NOW was the
                                        "impartial" and non partisan group to supervise the presidential debates.
                                        And tell me Paul, why did Rush drop his "feminist update" in the early
                                        nineties when it was his most popular number?

                                        We can compromise if you'd like and give both Left and Right the blame for
                                        feminism. There's no way in hell the feminists could have gotten the
                                        immense power they have without the Right's complicity.

                                        Tom

                                        http://greetings.yahoo.com
                                      • Aaron Burr
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Feb 6, 2002
                                          Tom,

                                          What proof do you have of the Feminists taking over the Democrats in 1972?

                                          I would be very interested in knowing this research.

                                          Aaron

                                        • Paul Williams
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Feb 6, 2002
                                            I am 35, so I was a baby in 72. But I will tell you
                                            that it is the, and I will stick by this, liberal
                                            media that continues the villanization of men in this
                                            country and around the world. I am sure that both
                                            parties have play in this. That is why Dems And Reps
                                            alike must make our voices heard at the polls. As far
                                            as Rush maybe one of us should call and pose that
                                            question to him. Paul W.

                                            Message 21 of 23 , Feb 6, 2002
                                              --- Aaron Burr <greyghozt@...> wrote:
                                              > Tom,
                                              >
                                              > What proof do you have of the Feminists taking over the Democrats in
                                              > 1972?
                                              >
                                              > I would be very interested in knowing this research.

                                              That's one of the few times I have been confronted about that claim, which
                                              in itself is telling.

                                              It was the use of the quotas that was instituted at that democratic
                                              convention in '72 that set up feminist control. They controlled most of
                                              the interest groups (identity) and the 50% of the women's block of the
                                              quotas. The only male block, the unions, was already being weakened by
                                              increasing women in the work force and equal pay. The unions were the
                                              traditional leftist male turf. It was the feminists claim in the Sixties
                                              that the marxist union guys always took them for a ride in insurgencies
                                              that gave them traction in "New Left" circles. Plus that small insurgency
                                              feminist group of the late Sixties was getting huge support from both the
                                              Left and Right. It's often overlooked the amount of sympathy and outright
                                              political support the feminists recieved from many groups on the Right, or
                                              associated with the Right. NOW was the host for the presidential debates
                                              right through to Reagan.

                                              Through the Seventies they consolidated their support in the democratic
                                              party and sold out Leftist men left and right, except for the gay guys and
                                              womanizing dupes. You know the rest of the story.

                                              Research? It's a hodge podge of reading and experience. People forget the
                                              radical transformation that happenned in the democratic party in '72. It
                                              was a female coup.

                                              http://greetings.yahoo.com
                                            • QIMNews
                                              Message 22 of 23 , Feb 6, 2002
                                                --- Paul Williams <willie2067@...> wrote:
                                                > I am 35, so I was a baby in 72. But I will tell you
                                                > that it is the, and I will stick by this, liberal
                                                > media that continues the villanization of men in this
                                                > country and around the world. I am sure that both
                                                > parties have play in this. That is why Dems And Reps
                                                > alike must make our voices heard at the polls. As far
                                                > as Rush maybe one of us should call and pose that
                                                > question to him. Paul W.

                                                "Liberal media" is a misnomer. "Feminist media" is more accurate and also
                                                explains why both Left and Right in the media won't touch feminism. This
                                                translates only to traditional liberal window dressing with anything not
                                                directly connected to feminist issues. Social programs have been stripped
                                                bare and all that's left is women's programs.

                                                Message 23 of 23 , Feb 6, 2002
                                                  OK, I'll give you that.

                                                  http://greetings.yahoo.com