[aum] PETITION ONLINE - read, sign, DO!

  • Karl Denninger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 1999
      Ok folks.

      Yet another call for people to put up - this time electronically.

      I have just posted to my web site at http://fathers.denninger.net an
      ELECTRONIC version of the PETITION.

      You can now sign it ONLINE.

      So what will it be folks?

      Can you go to the link http://fathers.denninger.net and sign an ELECTRONIC
      petition?

      Can you tell your friends?

      Yes, that's a challenge to all of you.

      I have storage for MILLIONS of these electronic signatures. I WILL
      deliver them to lawmakers. All I'm asking you to do is SIGN THE THING and
      tell your friends, co-workers, and men and women you run into to do the
      same!

      Come on, make my day.

      I will be reporting on a regular basis the number of signatures I have on
      file and where they're coming from. We're going to find out exactly how
      many of you folks care enough about this issue to literally lift their own
      fingers long enough to put their name on a piece of paper.

      For those of you running "father's rights" organizations, you have zero
      excuse for not getting involved in this. You have meetings, and you talk
      to men all the time. If you can't manage to get every one of the men who
      you claim is being screwed to sign this, the bottom line is that you're
      simply not helping them in any way, shape or form.

      Agree with me, disagree with me, think I'm a stinker, I don't care.

      Sign your name and show me you care about your kids.

      http://fathers.denninger.net

      Karl Denninger (karl@...) Web: fathers.denninger.net
      I ain't even *authorized* to speak for anyone other than myself, so give
      up now on trying to associate my words with any particular organization.

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/aum