Re: [AUM] Fwd: John Leo

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2000
      --- Robert C Rhodes <kearny2@...> wrote:
      > Some blackmail, maybe? Or labor-union threats? Or
      > snitching to IRS? Maybe
      > a boycott
      > nationwide? Raise funds via bank robberies, perhaps.
      > The Male Oriented
      > ACLU is here
      > conceived and .... AND IT L I V E S ! ! !
      >
      > Ah well. D'you have any ideas?
      >
      > Dr. Rhodes

      You're a riot Robert. I kind of like the bank robbery
      idea, it was one of us radicals favorites in the
      sixties.

      You really do come up with great ideas. I have often
      thought there needs to be an organization to balance
      out what the ACLU does. This separation of church and
      state with the rise of quasi religious movements like
      feminism seems, out of date. Either we declare "isms"
      like feminism religions or we need to integrate
      traditional religions into the political and economic
      life of the country, like the "ism" already are.
      That's one of the reasons I'm pushing masculism.

      I love thinking of names and appropriate acronyms for
      organizations, so I'll think on it tonite and see if I
      come up with anything. I will also think of legal
      needs, but that is really your department. I will
      still take a crack at it and get back to you.

      http://mail.yahoo.com/