RE: [AUM] Re: trusts

  • Robert Cheney
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 24, 2013
      Spence,

      The sentence means:

      A.) Make the CONTRACT.
      B.)  There are appx. 10 elements to a CONTRACT.
            1  Parties must be competent to contract
            2  There must be FULL DISCLOSURE between the parties
            3  There must be a CONSIDERATION
            4  There must be MUTUAL CONSENT or MEETING OF THE MINDS
            5  The CONTRACT must be effected (PERFORMANCE)
            6  The CONTRACT cannot be based upon an IMMORAL CONSIDERATION or VIOLATE PUBLIC POLICY
            7  There must be a quid pro quo for each party
            8   There must be a TERM for the CONTRACT
            9   Each party must adhere to all terms and conditions
            10  There must be some writing or conditions that are instituted upon any failure or violation to the CONTRACT

      So, once you make the contract with any party--then; the performance of listing and protecting your private property--then, one of the final elements in the CONTRACT with all parties--IS TO KEEP THE CONTRACT SECRET.

      Then your property is protected by the CONTRACT by the NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT within the that contract.

      Both government and corporations use these non-disclosure agreements, every day of the week.

      JR