Is there anyone that can hear me?

  • k_over_hbarc
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2013
      Sorry for the tone of that, but I really wonder about the utility of writing up things like this: http://www.mensrighthelp.com/on-sex-again-t3723.html , my latest effort to summarise the state of my mind regarding women's sexual behavior in general.

      "Women are not rational about sex. I assert that they are generally unable to be - they do not recognise the blind-spot in their thinking even if it is pointed out time after time ... women's underlying sex drive is nearly the same as that of men (even if less strong on
      average), but is overlaid by an unconscious mechanism that suppresses it in most cases."

      That, from the above post, is the one-sentence statement of the idea. I am sure I am not first to have such an idea, but I am first as far as I know to put it into words like that. If I were not first, it would not bother me; the important thing is that this and its consequences are understood. We men can never be free so long as most of us are enslaved to women.

      Andrew Usher