Re: [AUM] Spence is Back with no subject line Again!

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2013
      Welcome back Spence. The action is now over on Facebook. Here's my "Wall"...https://www.facebook.com/masculist

      When major stuff happens I'll post here about it.

      Subject: Re: [AUM]
      To: "aum@yahoogroups.com" <aum@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, July 2, 2013, 5:22 PM

      Hi
      Spence. Glad to hear from you,
      bro.   This forum is alive but not much action of
      late.Bob  Catch
      more of The World according to Bob at: http://bobstruth.blogspot.com/%5bLegal Notice: All posts of
      Bob are rhetorical in nature only, and should not be
      construed in any other manner. Bob does not advocate
      insurrection, sedition, murder, violence, assault, or any
      other criminal or illegal acts. All opinions of Bob are
      protected political speech under the 1st Amendment of the US
      Constitution.]
      From: Spence
      <rights4men.immediately2@...>
      To:
      aum@yahoogroups.com; backlash@yahoogroups.com;
      Domestic_Violence-Mens_Support@yahoogroups.com;
      Fathers_are_Parents_too
      <Fathers_are_Parents_too@yahoogroups.com>;
      MensIssuesOnline@yahoogroups.com;
      ms-discussion@yahoogroups.com
      Sent:
      Tuesday, July 2, 2013 3:12 PM

      Subject:
      [AUM]

      Hi Bros,

      Back online. Had loads to do before. Brill to see
      eveyone!!!!!!!. Woo hoo,

      love being in touch. cool

      Best Regards

      Spence

      -----------------------

    • Spence
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 4, 2013
        Cool to see you, Tom. I been busy. Way so. Got an advanced computer course
        under my belt, now, too. Makes us stronger for the movement....... Tell
        everyone hi, if I miss anyone individually.

        Whow, it wasn't cool bein offline. You Really miss Everyone.

        Where's Mtn hiker? I sense he's young, so I kinda feel big-brother-ly-ish
        towards him.

        But Hi to everyone.

        Best Regards

        Spence
        -----------------------
        ['Imagination is more powerful than knowledge', Einstein] So imagine making
        a difference and showing other men what to do.
        07756932669 Send a text.

        To: "mailto:aum%40yahoogroups.com" <mailto:aum%40yahoogroups.com>

        From: Spence
        <mailto:rights4men.immediately2%40gmail.com>
        mailto:aum%40yahoogroups.com; mailto:backlash%40yahoogroups.com;
        mailto:Domestic_Violence-Mens_Support%40yahoogroups.com;
        Fathers_are_Parents_too
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 8, 2013
          Lol, Tom; these subject lines aren't that important, are they? Like you got
          me!!

          How's things man? All the better for seeing me? Huh?.... You got to admit it
          bro. lol.

          Best Regards

          Spence

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 8, 2013