Re: Boys and Reading

  • k_over_hbarc
    Message 1 of 9 , May 15, 2013
      --- In aum@yahoogroups.com, Tom Smith <qim@...> wrote:

      > Exactly Bob. Feelings are extremely boring to us men. We want action and events!

      I have routinely observed that people reading for pleasure normally choose works by authors of the same sex. There certainly is something to the difference.

      School curricula, though, have rarely given kids much of a choice. It's natural than women in charge of the process would choose female-oriented stuff, and to be honest that's not _that_ bad because kids go to school to learn how to read, not to like reading. That's sometime one picks up (if ever) in one's spare time.

      It seems also that addressing the problem would require admitting the sex differences here, and that's not something we can expect from our current feminist system, where the only sex difference ever acknowledges is that men commit more violence, rape, and other bad stuff.

      Andrew Usher
    • k_over_hbarc
      Message 2 of 9 , May 15, 2013

        Message 3 of 9 , May 16, 2013
          Our "feminist system" is legally mandated.  You bet it's not allowed teaching sex differences.

          Our feminist government anally rapes us every day.  Hey Andrew, did I state the right?

          Tom

          > Exactly Bob. Feelings are extremely boring to us men. We want action and events!

          I have routinely observed that people reading for pleasure normally choose works by authors of the same sex. There certainly is something to the difference.

          School curricula, though, have rarely given kids much of a choice. It's natural than women in charge of the process would choose female-oriented stuff, and to be honest that's not _that_ bad because kids go to school to learn how to read, not to like reading. That's sometime one picks up (if ever) in one's spare time.

          It seems also that addressing the problem would require admitting the sex differences here, and that's not something we can expect from our current feminist system, where the only sex difference ever acknowledges is that men commit more violence, rape, and other bad stuff.

          Andrew Usher

        • laurence almand
          Message 4 of 9 , May 16, 2013
            If the malicious Feminazis who infest the educationl system especially the elementary school system  -  all books by all male authors would be banned as   "sexist."

            Laurence