Re: Four women assault 19 year-old man, Toronto police say

  • k_over_hbarc
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2013
      --- In aum@yahoogroups.com, Robert Brown <robertcedric2001@...> wrote:

      > http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/four-women-assault-man-toronto-police-say/article10830258/April 7, 2013
      >
      > GLOBE & MAIL, TORONTO
      >
      > Four women assault man, Toronto police say

      See my comment that was posted here:

      http://www.mensrighthelp.com/police-allege-man-was-sexually-assaulted-by-4-women-t3234.html

      The article does not state the nature of the sexual assault. As said in one of the original comments, men that don't take this seriously are presumably imagining the incident to consist of intercourse (or perhaps fellatio). But that is unlikely especially since there were multiple attackers. What more likely happened should be agreed by everyone to be traumatising.

      In any case, the motive surely must be a hatred of men. That's another thing we're not going to hear about, although feminists will repeat ad nauseam that rape of women is motivated by hatred of women (a half-truth at best). Thus the sexual classification of the act doesn't really mean much - it's that groups of women now feel they can attack men just because they're men, for the hell of it. This is the same phenomenon as the fact that (in the US at least) the media do not report that groups of blacks attack white people just because they're white; that silence (intentional of course) contributes to furthering the problem.

      I don't know what can be done about the media; even though the Internet theoretically allows everyone to communicate independently of the established media, most people will continue to get their news from television or the papers, and certainly not from us. The only people that will read an MRM news site are those that already agree with us.

      Andrew Usher