Re: [AUM] survey

  • Bob Allen
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 11, 2012
      We are "men,"  not "males."   The PhD student at Louisiana State University is obviously well educated in how to dehumanize men with femiNazi language.

      Bob

      Catch more of The World according to Bob at: http://bobstruth.blogspot.com/[Legal Notice: All posts of Bob are rhetorical in nature only, and should not be construed in any other manner. Bob does not advocate insurrection, sedition, murder, violence, assault, or any other criminal or illegal acts. All opinions of Bob are protected political speech under the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.]

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 16, 2012
        Yup. We three all know that, now we just need to tell those wing-bats at the
        Louisiana uni.

        Best Regards

        Spence
        ['Imagination is more powerful than knowledge', Einstein] So imagine making
        a difference and showing other men what to do.
        07756932669 Send a text.

        http://bobstruth.blogspot.com/%5bLegal Notice: All posts of Bob are rhetorical