survey

  • Advocate
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 10, 2012
      http://www.batteredmensurvey.com/
      I am a PhD student at Louisiana State University, and for my dissertation I am conducting a survey of males over the age of 18 who have previously been or are currently in an abusive relationship.  This survey asks questions about the circumstances surrounding the abuse, such as whether it was emotional, physical and/or sexual, as well as how often the abuse occurred and its severity.  This will help Sociologists to better understand the unique situations of battered men, and compare the similarities and differences of these situations to what we already know about battered women.
      --
      www.familyofmen.com
      http://www.familyofmen.com/donate/

      Live for nothing; die for something
    • Bob Allen
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 11, 2012
        We are "men,"  not "males."   The PhD student at Louisiana State University is obviously well educated in how to dehumanize men with femiNazi language.

        Bob

        Catch more of The World according to Bob at: http://bobstruth.blogspot.com/[Legal Notice: All posts of Bob are rhetorical in nature only, and should not be construed in any other manner. Bob does not advocate insurrection, sedition, murder, violence, assault, or any other criminal or illegal acts. All opinions of Bob are protected political speech under the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.]

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 16, 2012
          Yup. We three all know that, now we just need to tell those wing-bats at the
          Louisiana uni.

          Best Regards

          Spence
          ['Imagination is more powerful than knowledge', Einstein] So imagine making
          a difference and showing other men what to do.
          07756932669 Send a text.

          http://bobstruth.blogspot.com/%5bLegal Notice: All posts of Bob are rhetorical
[...]

          -- http://www.familyofmen.com/ http://www.familyofmen.com/donate/ Live for
          nothing; die for something